Self sabotage for the 7th time

Any other relapse’s here? I know what it takes. Meetings sponsers and the work. But the idea of the first year is terrifying. However, I’m heading towards a crash of destruction and honestly need to get my head out of my ……

1 Like

Don’t do a year. Do a day. That’s all you have to do. Don’t think about the future. Think five minutes at a time. Spend time here or other safe places when you need to:

Online meeting resources

There’s a deep, inner element to addiction too though. You gotta dig into your core to unpack it. One day at a time, still - don’t try to think about everything at once - but it does take effort.

That’s what programs are for. As you say, “meetings sponsors and the work”. Sounds like you know what you need to do :innocent:

www.AA.org is a good one; there are others too. At this point it sounds like making a change is what you want.

4 Likes

Meetings Sponsor is what i did got on the program and i had the desire and made the effort and its worked for 36 plus years no relapses . be brave want it do it and it will work wish you well

1 Like

Welcome back! Another idea, get active here! It really helped me.