September pushup challenge

Day 8 done :ballot_box_with_check:

3 Likes

Day “5” done :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

:grinning::+1: ive tried @anon74766472 and was really struggling. Ive downloaded the 6week challenge app and will integrate that in with this. Its only 2 years since i was doing 50 in 1 go quite easily along with sit ups squats and dips.
You have awoken the fitness monster in me which i can only thank you for. :+1::grinning::muscle::clap:

2 Likes

Two days ago, I had an intense core workout, squats, kettle bell swings, pull ups, rollouts etc. After the rest day yesterday, I’m feeling Day 8 right in my mid-abdominals!

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi

5 Likes

I’m calling day 8 a rest day since I did 15 yesterday. We got home late from the concert (midnight) but here my body is awake before 5am :expressionless: I guess it’s an improvement over the normal 3:45 I get up at. The concert was worth every second of lost sleep!

5 Likes

You could check out the August challenge which was quite cool I think. It was tabata style so no repetition but time goals. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon74766472 I will have a look at that now. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day “6” done :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

8 :white_check_mark:

9 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

DAY 8 DONE… Lets keep going

5 Likes

Day 9 has been personally elected as a rest day lol so I will get it done tomorrow along with the weekly burpee challenge.

4 Likes

I wrecked myself yesterday upping my overall workout (it’s a good kind of hurt!) so it’s rest day 7 for me today.

4 Likes

Day 9 :white_check_mark: on short sleep.

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

5 Likes

Day 9 :ballot_box_with_check:- 2 sets on my lunch break :blush: hope y’all are having a good day!

3 Likes

I’m taking a media break, digital detox of sorts, but I’ll be doing the challenge on my own. Good luck on yours!

5 Likes

Dsy 9 and 10 done :ballot_box_with_check:

3 Likes

Oh, yeah!
10 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 10 :checkered_flag:

Love sought is good, but unsought better.
William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

4 Likes

Day 10 :ballot_box_with_check:- set of 10 then 2 sets of 5

3 Likes

Pushups done on the bus, now there’s a new one!

4 Likes