AUGUST FITNESS CHALLENGE - Everyone Welcome!

Hi Everyone :star_struck:

An August Fitness Challenge has been created, please join us for some fun!!

This month we are doing a Tabata style challenge that can either be added to exercise you’re already doing, or if you’ve been wanting to get your body moving again - its a great one to start with.

It will only take 10 minutes of your day :ok_hand:

Daily check in for accountability, let the fun begin :partying_face:

EACH ROUND CONSISTS OF 3 EXERCISES
COMPLETE A ROUND AND TAKE A 10 SECOND BREAK
AIM IS TO TRY AND COMPLETE 8 ROUNDS

Edited to add that Day 31 will be free choice as it isn’t included on the chart.

Edited again to replace with a clearer table that is less fuzzy

28 Likes

@Runningfree @SinceIAwoke @Gorden @Astro @anon74766472 @Jesile @Lovelyoutlook @fl_flower_grl @GOKU2019 @Pandita

5 Likes

@Staringupfromthewell @Joe36 @Sunflower1 @Mindymoo @Cairon23 @anon9289869 @Mno

5 Likes

Count me in :muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

3 Likes

No worries Colin! Yeah I was surprised but thought the regular rest days worked well for July. You can thank @Runningfree for having them added, I was going to post it without rest days :laughing::sweat_smile:

Great to have you on board @Cairon23 :muscle:

3 Likes

I’m going to try to join in on the ummmm" fun " lol I suck at follow through so no promises :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Idk how much of these my knee will be up for but I will certainly give it a try and modify where I can. Hopefully I will actually remember to come on here and post as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha it’s alot of fun :laughing: there’s no pressure, life and ‘stuff’ happens and we all skip or miss days. Great to have you join Shaunda!

1 Like

@Becsta , I’m in - but can you re-post the calendar in a (ahem) slightly larger, clearer font? Not for me of course, but some of these others may need a bit more clarity! Thanks, luv!

2 Likes

Haha yes I need to zoom in to read the daily workouts clearly :eyes: if you’re on your phone are you able click on the image and enlarge it with your fingers? That’s what I have to do :see_no_evil: I’ll see if I can type up a less fuzzy version tonight on my laptop :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m baaaaaack! Thanks for setting this up again @Becsta.

1 Like

Omg I knew i forgot to tag someone xx :woman_facepalming: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Haha! I knew I would have more of a chance to complete the month with rest days :blush: idk what Bec was thinking. No rest days, pfft crazy woman!

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

*edited to add, this is in no way a dig at mental illness nor intended to offend anyone.

6 Likes

I’m in :hugs:
Loving this moths challenge

2 Likes

I am frightened I think because of my fear of failure and my erroneous ‘All or Nothing’ attitude towards fitness. However I think all of those feelings and thoughts are wrong like my addict thoughts.

Soo… long story short I’m going to woman up and join! Plan to go to gym after work most days and do this stuff in addition to the treadmill. Could also do at home. Will not give up if one day missed.

10 Likes

I feel this too Kat. I started a challenge in June and didn’t finish for those very reasons. If I didn’t complete a day I felt like I failed and then the days of no exercise piled up.
This time I’m going in with an any day with movement is better than a sluggish day. I’ll limp right along with you. :muscle:t3:

6 Likes

I typed it up onto a new table. Let me know if this is clearer and easier to read?

Edited to add - this is alot clearer. I think I’ll replace the original table x

7 Likes

I think you might have misspelled “donuts” as “burpees”. Other than that, it’s definitely easier for me to read, thank you!

11 Likes

I’ll give it a shot.

6 Likes