September pushup challenge

Day 20 complete. :muscle: Everyone have a great day!

4 Likes

Day 21☑️- post run. We are definitely getting up there. The last 5 were hard for me!

3 Likes

Touché! Have a great day :blush:

1 Like

20, 21

verified-verificado

5 Likes

Day 21 :heavy_check_mark:

We are in a box of space and time and we can see neither our souls nor God. God and the human spirit are both outside the limitations of space and time. Yet our Unseen help is effective here and now. That has been proved in thousands of changed lives.
Richmond Walker, 24 hours a day, excerpt from meditation for September 21

4 Likes

well then I’ve been using the word wrong my whole life :joy:. I wasn’t offended. I tend to use it when someone points a thing out that I should have thought of.

2 Likes

Day 22 done :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 22☑️ @Becsta @anon74766472 what shall we do for next month? I looked at last year and it was just a squat challenge

3 Likes

I think I prefer the different exercises as well. This month got a bit boring

3 Likes

i am also on the multiple excercises side and tabata style as i think it fits everyone the best (many or less reps) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was off looking for 30 day challenges and look at this madness :joy: I don’t wanna do this one just has to share

1 Like

I prefer something added to my day not in place of my workouts. I already have a great workout schedule everyday that works everything so like for this challenge I liked it because I just added it to my daily workout. So maybe a sit-up/crunch challenge, or maybe a run/jog challenge or something like that, something to add to the day to participate.

2 Likes

Thank God you wrote this. I was like: noooo fucking way beside the normal workout :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Some suggestions we could adapt with time goals:

2 Likes

@Astro I saw that and just thought damn then people are intense lol

@Ranger1209 I agree with the adding it to a regular workout.

@anon74766472 I like the third one. BUT I was thinking we always look for an existing one. I want to sit down after work and put one together and see if it’s something we want to do.

3 Likes

22 & 23

(even though 23 was a rest… I’ll save that for another day)
verified-verificado

3 Likes

Here’s what I came up with :blush: whatcha guys think?

4 Likes

That looks interesting! I like the variety, and that the increase in workload is self-paced. I would need guidance on lateral lunge, the various squats and seal jacks. And I still loathe burpees!

1 Like

Day 22 :ok_hand:

To business that we love we rise betimes and go to ‘t with delight.
Wm Shakespeare, Anthony and Cleopatra

2 Likes

Oh i like this one you’ve made up. I also prefer mixing up different exercises each day :ok_hand:

2 Likes