September pushup challenge

28 :white_check_mark:

Go go go

3 Likes

Rest day 27 :sleeping:

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
Albert Einstein

2 Likes

Day 28 done :white_check_mark: in a roundabout way. I’ve started boxing 4 x week and during class tonight we pumped out +40 pushups.

At this stage, I’m not sure if I’ll be doing the October challenge - between training and running my cup is pretty full. Will see how I go :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I loved boxing! I stopped after a shoulder injury there years ago. Might be time to return to it… :boxing_glove:

1 Like

Ohhh yes, put the gloves back on!!! I did it years ago also and it feels amazing to be back at it again!!
My youngest 2 started muay thai and boxing a few months ago and watching them was making me jealous lol so I decided to sign up also. I love how it works the whole body, and mind👌 It’s just so much fun!

3 Likes

Day 28 :ballot_box_with_check:- all modified :triumph: Having issues with my rib again. Already have an appt with my Pt so going to ask her to put it back in it’s place tomorrow

2 Likes

Day 28 done. @Runningfree , that’s a bummer about the rib.:slightly_frowning_face:

Un-thread the rude eye of rebellion, and welcome home again discarded faith.
William Shakespeare, King John

3 Likes

It sure does!! I’m going to ask the PT if I need to make an appt with my regular doctor. I don’t think it’s normal for my muscle to be so tense that it’s pulling my rib out of place. Or maybe she can recommend something else. The pain woke me in the middle of the night and I haven’t been able to turn my head all day :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

29 :white_check_mark:
30 :white_check_mark:
:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Day 29 :ballot_box_with_check:- some modified, most not. Got my rib put back in place today :blush:

6 Likes

Day 29 done! Hope everyone is having a great day!

6 Likes

Day 29 in the books.

What’s past is prologue.
Wm Shakespeare, The Tempest

6 Likes

I need another hour in bed. Im half awake reading this from the bottom up thinking all these have 29 days sober, they all must have stopped the same day. Then it hit. :rofl::rofl:.

4 Likes

Day 30- signed, sealed and delivered :joy:

@Leveller I posted the October challenge but forget to tag you :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thats quite alright, I dont mind waiting until the November one. :wink:

1 Like

Day 30, challenge fulfilled!

Pleasure and action make the hours seem short.
William Shakespeare, Othello

3 Likes