September pushup challenge

My worst fear, count me in :grimacing:

2 Likes

Pt cleared me to participate on the wall!!! Woot!

1 Like

I’m in on this.

3 Likes

Count me in.

2 Likes

I’m in! It’s a lil easy but will be nice to join in on a group effort and interact a bit more with everyone

Do it one armed for a little challenge.

That is a good idea- probably better than tripling the numbers!

1 Like

I’m in, but I’m definitely spreading over the day. No fucking way I’ll be able to do 50 straight, I can’t even do 5 straight. In active addiction I couldn’t do a single one though. Just another little blessing of recovery

Edit: I just surprised myself by doing 7 in a row… :smiley:

2 Likes

Whether you think you can or you think you cannot, you are right.

You may not be able to do this today, but follow the program, stay true to it, and September 30 will blow your mind.

3 Likes

Excited for this- getting ready w/ 20-40 a day until the 1st.

Short reminder, please, as you seem pretty strong in pushups and many here aren’t, I feel it is not very motivating to write day 1 done, 100 pushups. Well, I am speaking for myself of course :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Good reminder. You helped me realize that writing I could do day 31 of the wall-sit challenge instantly was not motivating people :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought I’d try push ups thinking it may help me with my upper arm strength for my aerial hooping.

Managed 5… badly :joy:

1 Like

Do them or box or coffee table. Leaning against so slightly tilted until you’ve built up strength to do em regular.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip :smiley:

Looking forward to getting this started. :boom::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Me too!!! Currently in my last wall sit :joy::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

One day out boys and girls! We posting video proof?

I tend to trust people here, don’t think video proof is necessary. Unless you want to post it of course. Obviously, make sure you’re wearing a non-revealing shirt if you do want to post proof.