Share your hobbies

Mud bogging, hill climbing in my 4x4 or anything in the desert

Nice man. As of mail delivery today, I’m at 233.

You’re in Boston? I’m in MA as well…south shore.

Haha yeah I’m north shore- Melrose

1 Like

Saw this on Facebook, hadn’t heard of them before.

1 Like

Supercrunchyskittles

1 Like

Oh yeah. Lithops! AKA “butts”. Very popular in the hobby. They kinda creep me out haha. Also veeeeery temperamental little things. Easy to mess up.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’ve been doing quite a lot of belly dancing this year which has been great. I’m doing a workshop for my classmates in a couple of weeks which I’m looking forward to, I’d like to run my own class one day. Picked some music, now to come up with the choreography to teach.

3 Likes

Oh wow, I remember we were talking about your belly dancing some time ago. So happy for you. Maybe one day I’ll start again. Now I’m too busy with everything. You go girl :+1::v::kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

University of Never Leaving Victorious! By the way, that is coming from a Nevada Alumni!

I love hiking, hunting, fishing, horse back riding, off road racing in my good friends truck (Best in the Desert, Bor, Vorra, Snore) and my favorite past time is shooting. Anything from close range pistol and rifle to 1 mile or more.

3 Likes

Wife wanted a bench, showed me a picture of one for like 4 bills on etsy, made one for 25 bucks. Love woodworking more and more.

11 Likes

Being that’s it’s winter here again I’ve bought myself some new special colored pencils and markers and got fun adult coloring books and started this again :heart_eyes:

This is the one I started this morning after getting my makers yesterday :grin:

6 Likes

That looks so good! I need to do some fencing for my allotment. It definitely won’t be anywhere near as polished as that but I’m looking forward to learning how to do it. DIY/ manual stuff like that is totally outside my experience.

1 Like

Update

I chopped the top off to see if it would regrow post-etoliation and we have little roots sprouting!

8 Likes

Nice! Resilient little things

giphy (2)

5 Likes

It’s not perfect but it does the job well and the wife likes it. Sanded her Nana’s table, stained the top and painted the bottom to match.

With decent tools and some can do attitude, you can bang out a fence pretty easy

2 Likes

Pallet wood. Bit of a job splitting them but a lot of places want to get rid of old pallets. Ideal for an allotment. I made a garden fence years ago out if the big 8’ pallets we used to get at work.

3 Likes

Well, I finally did it. Entire collection (250 records) alphabetized. Not fully alphabetized, just A’s with the A’s, B’s with the B’s, etc. Doing it full-on would be too much to keep up.
This still took me 4-5 hours of sifting through and crawling around on the floor, but it’s done!

12 Likes

I gotta do mine at some point. I used to be so particular about it but since the way we listen to music has changed its all gone to pot!
Well done buddy.

1 Like