Share your hobbies

Coloring, making paracord bracelets and keychains, playing my guitar, video games, cooking…

5 Likes

Hey @Keefus1. How you doing. I’ve just done my first solo wild camp on Pen y fan. Looking at doing some more. Where do you go?
Welcome by the way. :grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome.
Great song as well.
:grinning:

1 Like

Hi Geo,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m new to all this so it’s a little strange but everyone is amazing on here.

I live in the North East between the Yorkshire Dales, the North York Moors and an hour from the Lakes so I’m spoilt.

Snowdonia is most definitely on my list however. How did you find your first night solo?

Awesome reward for not smoking. Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

Bowling! My best score to date for roughly 6 months into this game. We have two AA teams in our league.

8 Likes

I love my plants :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

I like to collect hats, from the different places I visit. They all have different stories :laughing:

2 Likes

How can you say this and not include a picture?! I want to see this hat collection!

This has also sparked a really happy memory of a friend of mine, who died a few years ago. From when we were teenagers we would be invited to house parties that his parents had. We mainly stayed in the garage but there would always be a point where we would break out their hat collection. We all wore hats to his funeral. Thank you, I know you had no way of knowing that but I always love having a reason to think about him :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can put one together. I wear a lot of them still, so it’s not very organize :wink:

1 Like

There aren’t a lot because I’m really picky. I have to be willing to wear it, and they are only from places I’ve been. There are probably a few missing, but there are a lot of good and bad memories attached to them all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My model

4 Likes

Yesss! Awesome🤘

1 Like

Been away for a few days and come back to this! The sunshine has worked it’s magic

3 Likes

:blush::blush:

5 months aga, from my original post (March 2019):

Today!

Other pot, back in May when I first put it together:

Today! Aint so small anymore!

6 Likes

I’m 29 and when I’m playing video games I never even think about a drink. Golf, shooting guns recreationally. I want to get into biking/mountain biking!

2 Likes

They are all amazing but the come back story is my favourite. Small but mighty! :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks!
Me too! And see her babies coming up from other parts of the stalk under the soil and stones! Really wondering what she’ll look like when bigger. I just hope theres enough summer left to see

1 Like

Growing outside the cottage we are stopping in.

5 Likes

Solid collection. I’m running at about 120 right now.

1 Like