Share your hobbies

My favourite but about swimming is sitting in the jacuzzi after. So relaxing!

1 Like

How did the race go? Brilliant to hear your skipper is supportive… Most of the people who count usually seem to be!

Reschedule those sessions, for real. I am a reiki II practitioner so I’ve seen what it can do and it will truly help you get started! You’ve got a lot of work ahead of you to make some big changes, but this place is a great start for recovery. I truly started my sober road here and along the way I’ve picked up many other tools and life changes to continue on with it. Welcome!

A few of this weekends projects

8 Likes

You did these??? :open_mouth:

I did, I told you I thought I would make more today! Haha! Love these ones.

They are SO good! I’m beyond impressed!

1 Like

We won our division and first overall :slight_smile: took 9 hours though. They cracked a beer after and I cracked a la croix. Worked out great.

1 Like

I just finished making a bunch of birthday and thank you cards for my AA friends. We have two birthdays tomorrow. And my bd was recently so I need to write some more thank you notes.

1 Like

I Really got into makeup and anything beauty. I even started a YouTube channel that is now pretty successful and I’ve amassed a pretty big following on instagram because of it, around 4.4k. It started in the beginning of my recovery because I needed a coping skill I enjoyed. Now has grown into so much more.

1 Like

Jaded Beautiful new video coming later this week of this months Boxycharm. Instagram is @ jaded_beautiful

1 Like

Time off and gettin some glassing done. Lot of work and I don’t mind doin it these days. As a drunk I was too much of the right here right now instant gratification. Enjoying the process.

4 Likes

@dot.dot.dot I played that once and my shoulder hurt for three days.:unicorn:

1 Like

This sounds great. I would love to do this. Do you sale it on websites?

I use Facebook Marketplace- my town has a huge market for high end stuff! So yes, if I don’t keep what I find, I sell it for sure :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t understand what it is that you’re doing?! :see_no_evil:

Well the big panel waa covering holes, then gonna tent it with more fiberglass so it’s a big sealed enclosure for a speaker. The smaller one was a molded tent enclosure for the pillar to hold a tweeter and a 3.5" speaker

Holes covered and ring mounted.

Tented and ready for fiberglass resin to make the mold.

2 Likes

My hobbies are basically cooking and cleaning for my family of 6 :rofl:, BUT I do LOVE to run! Just went on my first run after 4 weeks! Felt good, lungs kind of hurt, but I quit the cigs 3 days ago alongside the alcohol. I LOVE this app. It’s like having AA in my pocket all day long! I do like yo bake homemade banana nut bread for the neighbors too!!

1 Like

I knit and crochet. It’s great for anxiety too!

5 Likes

Out of likes, but liked!

That’s so good. I am in admiration as that is so far out of my realm of experience.