Share your hobbies

@Alliecat I have a great teacher. I never knew there were so many kinds of tap steps. This week I learned how to do a paddle turn.

2 Likes

Nice light painting :blush:

1 Like

Very cool!!

1 Like

Still learning the app and I meant to comment on another activity comment :joy::woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

I build furniture out of reclaimed cardboard. Trash to treasure. Just like me.

7 Likes

Haha! I know, just razzing you. Welcome to TS, btw.

Wood working

2 Likes

I race sailboats. Unfortunately, that hobby has contributed to my alcohol abuse and I’ve not sailed since before I quit. It’s only been 37 days but I’m racing tomorrow with a non-boozy crew and let the skipper on my regular boat know I quit drinking and why. He was super supportive so I’ll be sailing with them again soon. I haven’t exactly been avoiding it since work is keeping me so busy, but it’s been on my mind. I love it so much I have to start doing it without the alcohol.

10 Likes

Pittsburgh penguins

1 Like

Swimming for me it really helps me close of from all stresses!

2 Likes

My main hobby is music. I’ve been playing bass for a long time. Someone in my town just opened a kung fu studio. Thinking about joining that.

2 Likes

I am a professional thrifter. I live in a city that has some affluent areas and not so affluent areas- and about 5 thrift stores. The stuff I have found is insane, and often times I flip items to pay for my whole purchase and end up being able to clothe my children for free. I find all sorts of stuff- brand new Blundstone boots, Louis Vuitton wallets, brand new Baby Gap stuff for my kids, 2 Leap Pads for my older guys, etc. Whatever I don’t want I just sell on our buy and sells and I end up breaking even or better usually! Since I’ve become sober, I find that when I feel an urge I head to the local Value Village and cruise the aisles in search of treasures. Works like a charm :ok_hand:

7 Likes

That’s absolutely stunning work, I’d definitely hang it on my wall

My wife and you could be the best of friends then! She loves getting awesome deals!

1 Like

Magical shot bro

Haha it is not at all obvious to me where you would find it or what you would do with it. But it must be to you and if it makes you happy that’s the main thing :blush:

1 Like

You’ve changed your username and photo, that confused me for a second!

I really love the Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series, I haven’t read the last one or two but before I do I want to go back and read the rest in order. Need to fill quite a few holes in my collection first. I’m going to need a bigger bookshelf!

1 Like

We started playing tennis over the summer, there is a free court near our house. Then it got far too hot and now it’s a bit rainy. So I’m a fair weather tennis player!

I have done some of the Yoga with Adrenaline videos, I like her too :blush:

There are some artist threads on the forum, if you wanted to share your illustrations.

1 Like

Tap looks like so much fun! I love the idea of noisy dancing. Went to see a show at my local theatre with lots of jazz and swing music, the tap dancing was awesome.