Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Some progress is happening :blush:

5 Likes

When is your sister’s birthday @Runningfree Jen? Will you make it.

I am making progress although it’s difficult as the colours on the picture have nothing to do with the ones one the pieces.

5 Likes

I’ll make it. I got some done yesterday when I was feeling sickly and i plan to work on it some this weekend since I’m off. Her birthday isn’t till July but I am making a trip home in May and plan to take it with me to cut down on the shipping cost. She just won’t get to open it for 2 months lol

2 Likes

A bit of work happened over the past few days

7 Likes

My bit of progress. Timeline is now 2 weeks.

8 Likes

Got some good progress this morning. Having a pain in the top of my foot and into my shin so figured I’d lay off the physical today

7 Likes

Finished. Jigsaw season finished for the moment.

11 Likes

I really like this one. It’s very zin

I might finish mine over the next few days. I’m back to finding a few pieces a day :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nice! I really like that one. It would look nice on my bathroom wall or my next bathroom, when I finally move. :laughing: I’ll have to see if I can find it online.

1 Like

Started this one today

Isn’t it frustrating when you can’t find ONE side piece :rofl::jigsaw::male_detective:

6 Likes

Done deal. Finished after work today. I was Inspired by @anon74766472

9 Likes

Very nice, Jen! It was hard to see the beauty during your progress pics because it blended in with your table, but now that it’s done, I love it. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay! I absolutely love that puzzle! Lovely picture! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great job. Now glue and frame :slightly_smiling_face::sunflower:

I could send it to you Lisa :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Need to keep my hands busy and mind occupied as I’m quitting smoking. Feels like the right time of year to do this one :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

Oh, lovely, challenging :upside_down_face: enjoy and success for your no cigarette mission. Surely a good thing :sunflower:

1 Like

Yea i was thinking it will be a good bit of symbolism! :laughing:

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love cherry blossoms.

1 Like

Feel like I should have done this the other way round and started with the biggest/ hardest chunk!

7 Likes

Getting there … :blush:

6 Likes