Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

I get it. Super underslept here aswell but no puzzle to show for it …:sleeping:

1 Like

Ooh that is so pretty and would definitely make a good picture! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This one is huge. Pieces are huge compared to the previous one. Underestimated this on my table, 2000 pieces.

8 Likes

Hahaha jigsaw dilemmas

1 Like

Pic from this morning before work. This is definitely a slow and steady Puzzle lol I’m thinking about framing it and giving it to my sister for her birthday

7 Likes

Update :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Fini.

12 Likes

I haven’t been able to work on mine since my last picture :pensive: I’ll be finished sometime this year lol

3 Likes

These orchids are tricky :grimacing:

5 Likes

Some progress is happening :blush:

5 Likes

When is your sister’s birthday @Runningfree Jen? Will you make it.

I am making progress although it’s difficult as the colours on the picture have nothing to do with the ones one the pieces.

5 Likes

I’ll make it. I got some done yesterday when I was feeling sickly and i plan to work on it some this weekend since I’m off. Her birthday isn’t till July but I am making a trip home in May and plan to take it with me to cut down on the shipping cost. She just won’t get to open it for 2 months lol

2 Likes

A bit of work happened over the past few days

7 Likes

My bit of progress. Timeline is now 2 weeks.

8 Likes

Got some good progress this morning. Having a pain in the top of my foot and into my shin so figured I’d lay off the physical today

7 Likes

Finished. Jigsaw season finished for the moment.

11 Likes

I really like this one. It’s very zin

I might finish mine over the next few days. I’m back to finding a few pieces a day :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nice! I really like that one. It would look nice on my bathroom wall or my next bathroom, when I finally move. :laughing: I’ll have to see if I can find it online.

1 Like

Started this one today

Isn’t it frustrating when you can’t find ONE side piece :rofl::jigsaw::male_detective:

6 Likes

Done deal. Finished after work today. I was Inspired by @anon74766472

9 Likes