Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Enjoy the holiday — i vote for a belated Halloween but then for me Halloween is all year round :rofl:

Getting there. I think I can actually finish it this year still :grin:

9 Likes

Love it … coming together great :heart:

1 Like

That looks super difficult! Well done, you can do it!

1 Like

We do a puzzle each year during the holidays and got started late, but it’s been a fun one. I love that it came with a poster of the image so we aren’t squinting at the box. It’s definitely a challenging one but I’d consider glueing it, first time I’ve felt that way! It’s my garden passion and inspiration. I love all the animals tucked away in there, too.

10 Likes

Finished this Joker puzzle with the wifey. We lost a piece :weary:. NoooOoooo.

9 Likes

You could cut a piece of cardboard to fit and paint it approximately the right colors. That sucks though!

1 Like

We always do puzzles between Christmas and New Year. We finished these two in the last two weeks. I am not showing finished projects, because SPOILERS! We like murder mystery puzzles, so the picture on the boxes are not the picture on the puzzle. They come with a short story to read and the finished picture will give enough clues to solve the crime.
:squid:

8 Likes

Ok this sounds awesome… enjoy the puzzle and the game

5 Likes

Not too difficult but loving it! Got this beautiful puzzle for only $1 at some store I went to with my grandmother. 1000 pieces! It’s beaches around the USA!

8 Likes

What a great idea. First time I hear of a murder mystery puzzle. :grinning:

2 Likes

They are really fun, but challenging. Because you get no reference of where your 500 or 1000 pieces will go.
I buy mine mostly in charity shops. Once the murder is solved, the fun is over. And the pictures are usually more practical and informative than visually pleasing. So back in the charity shop they go.
:squid:

3 Likes

We have one called Day at the festival made by Big Potato. There’s 100 band names and artists hidden in the clues as you construct it and you write them all down. Super fun and easy going to start it, but I’m sure the kittens have put a hard stop on that for now.

Big potato have a few nice ones out in UK!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for that

Not exactly a jigsaw puzzle, but a puzzle nonetheless. I came across it in local kids toy/science store. It was on my Christmas list but didn’t get it. I think I’ll buy it! Looks fun

8 Likes

That looks hard as heck! But I love globes. That would be so cool to have on display afterward.

1 Like

That looks awesome - always wanted to try these 3D puzzles – i do hope you get a chance to give it a try!

1 Like

11 Likes

This one is so pretty, took me a while!

8 Likes

Finished a big potato puzzle :jigsaw:
Remarkable as I have been finding pieces around the flat that the kittens have stolen.

There are three names of 101 bands in this picture if you want a go…

8 Likes