Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Starting this one today

6 Likes

@Vinn.Ariel here is the puzzle thread.

2 Likes

Ty love :bug: I really appreciate it

2 Likes

6 Likes

Went a while, like almost 2 weeks, without working on it but here is the progress as of yesterday. I find that I am rarely in a rush to finish my puzzles.

6 Likes

Found on the clearance rack!!

5 Likes

Oh hell yes – let the fun begin-- which one are you starting with first? They are all so awesome!

1 Like

I’m like that sometimes and others i get so sucked in that i have to finish or i can’t sleep :crazy_face:
making great progress!

1 Like

Got a decent chunk done today and I’m not sure which one I’ll start next :thinking: 2 of them are only 300 piece puzzles so I might do those since they wouldn’t take long.

4 Likes

WOW - love the progress!
solid plan on attacking the puzzles :slight_smile:

1 Like

A small amount of progress today

4 Likes

Just found a second hand jigsaw puzzle and will get it this afternoon :upside_down_face:

Now looking at it closer it might still be challenging :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Challenging for sure - my goodness, i know i did one that was 90% black and it was tough but doable. I have faith you can do this - looking forward to seeing your progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did some work on my puzzle today. It’s coming along slowly lol
Edit- I just tore it down and put it back in the box. Maybe I’ll try it again another time

6 Likes

done that before. a puzzle has to speak to you :wink:

2 Likes

This one is testing my patience.

I seem to have quite a few piles I’ve made to ‘work on’ :rofl:

6 Likes

OOH that looks like a fun one – keep at it… i find that i have to step away from it and rearrange the remaining pieces again – you’ve made some serious progress.

It is conquered!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I love it!! well done - what a great feeling … you have another one lined up ?

1 Like

Will start a Christmas one when I come back from holiday!! Or…a belated Halloween one!

1 Like