Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Impressive start!

1 Like

Thatā€™s so fun!

1 Like

Edges are coming togetheršŸ¤—

2 Likes

OK so she knocked it over again but lots of it stayed together and Iā€™d made OK progress so am going to carry on. And work out a way of protecting it when Iā€™m done :joy:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve started framing mine. Well the ones I really like. The others have adhesive backs on them and are in a closet

2 Likes

Think Iā€™m pretty much back to where I was. A few gaps, not sure if they should be considered missing (presumed eaten :dog:)

8 Likes

Wow. That was quick. Nice job !!

1 Like

Well I was doing some of it for the third timeā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s coming along. I had part of the bottom border wrong so that was fun to figure out. :rofl:

9 Likes

itā€™s difficult to do puzzles with this demon. He tries to run away with the pieces

14 Likes

Hillarious! I will search a picture of my persian cat - he loved to sleep on my husbandā€™s puzzles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

11 Likes

At a point of separating the different shades of purple and blue. And figuring out whatā€™s stone and rock :crazy_face:

9 Likes

That will be SO satisfying when its done!

3 Likes

Am slowly but surely chipping away at mine. Seem to have found the right place for it so Maggie doesnā€™t knock it over. Bonus!

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a happy bonus! I love how organized yours seems. Mine is chaotic with parts done in the middle and side lol

1 Like

I had to take my down. My daughter wanted to use the dinner table for dinner :sweat_smile:. Go figure. Iā€™m finding a new space. Will keep you posted. Nice job to you both !! Itā€™s inspiring me. @siand @Runningfree

3 Likes

Ha well thatā€™s fair enough!

I have found it to be quite a good way of releasing some anxiety over the last few days.

Something focused and slow amid all the chaos out there :pray: :candle:

2 Likes

I totally agree. Iā€™ll have one up by tomorrow. It is soothing. :pray::candle:

2 Likes

I thought about getting like a card table so I donā€™t have to use the kitchen tableā€¦ until I saw that they are not cheap. Luckily it just me and the hubs so we eat at the other end

2 Likes