Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: That works. Typically we do that as well but she wanted to do a cooking thing with her friends. And yes … the tables are expensive. And space consuming.

3 Likes

Getting there!

12 Likes

Wow !! That’s impressive!

2 Likes

Progress has slowed since I didn’t have much time over the past week or so but still moving along

13 Likes

Given the difficulty of the puzzle I think you’ve gotten a ton done! It would take me a week just to find two pieces that fit together in the all dark part. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I like that about a jigsaw. Being able to just dip in and out.

Does take up space though.

I actually have a cardboard tube to use with the felt that means you can roll and unroll it. But I am not sure if I put it away completely, if I wound just forget about it :laughing:

2 Likes

I actually got this puzzle months ago and put it off because of how hard it looks :joy: I don’t like to look at the picture so that makes it so much more difficult

@siand I have thought about getting one. This is a 1000 piece and I don’t see me doing one bigger so the kitchen table will suffice. We still have half of the table to sit and eat at lol

3 Likes

I am in awe!

3 Likes

Finished! :laughing: Mixed with the dog hair as we did on the floor and the big pooch was pretty curious lol. Little guy’s table in his play room we used to use for puzzles has been taken over as a Lego table. Behold an ankylosaurus, parasaurolophus, pteranodon, and a pachycephalosaurus. Perfect for my dino loving future palaeontologist :nerd_face: We’ll need to get some more challenging puzzles than this 208 piece one!

11 Likes

:grin::sauropod: Love it !!!

2 Likes

Making progress :blush:

13 Likes

Won’t be much longer. Probably finish it tomorrow or Monday

9 Likes

W O W Jennifer!!

2 Likes

I love it! It’s been a long journey lol a whole months worth. We are going to frame it and hang it up

3 Likes

Excellent idea. It certainly deserves a place of honor …. And it’s a stunning picture.

1 Like

Look what I found fellow puzzlers. I was going through a magazine called Bas Bleu and thought these were so fun. It’s expensive so I probably won’t get them but thought maybe you’d get a tickle out of them too :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Complaining chickens looks so good!

I have two chickens :hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

2 Likes

Nice! Definitely deserves a frame!

I am going to have a good go at mine today see if I can get it nearer the final push!

1 Like

Done! Two bits missing… Not sure if Maggie ate them, I hoovered them, or they weren’t in the box (came from a charity shop). Whatever though, still done :laughing:

12 Likes

Done deal!!! Will get its frame after payday

13 Likes