Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

I’ve had to rebuild the boarder about 3x on this because of my cats.

10 Likes

Already looking forward to that. A farewell present from my colleagues :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Ooohhh love this one!

1 Like

Finished this morning

14 Likes

W o w Jennifer !!

1 Like

This one is pretty, will it go up? I’m thinking bathroom/vanity area? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What a cool gift! So nice!

2 Likes

It’s so pretty. I really like it!! It’s getting a frame for sure but I haven’t decided where it’s going to go. I could put it in my office or bathroom :thinking:

2 Likes

It would definitely go up by my vanity desk, so where (if) I do my make up and hair and put nice things on!

Funny how even for me as a grown ass woman: put some glitter on it and it’ll give me more joy! :joy:

3 Likes

I have finally allocated myself a room and a table to do some puzzles again. But that fold away thing looks good I saw some on my local FB marketplace so think I will get one!

1 Like

That is absolutely part of the fun :rofl:

I always look at the box! The one I’m about to do though is one where that is not an option. Although it’s a cartoony one which I think should make it a bit more straightforward :face_with_monocle::thinking::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I have been sulking a bit recently for various reasons and thought I need to get back to being more comfortable spending time on my own. Not just vegging out and mindlessly social media scrolling while my anxiety kicks off in the background :exploding_head:

Can’t get my head into reading so back to puzzles. Given me a reason to carve out a bit of apace of my own in the new place too :blush:

2 Likes

Started my Golden Girls puzzle. Keeping my mind busy

11 Likes

Got her frame! I really appreciate hobby lobby’s half off frames lol

10 Likes

Stunning!! @Runningfree

I’m finally ready to start tackling this one again :expressionless:

8 Likes

Where did that cool Monopoly tea mug get to? That’s what caught me eye with your first progress report.

Haha oh I still have it, well I have 3 out of the set of 4 still surviving. I have “butter finger” tendencies :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Time to start a new one

5 Likes

Put almost 4 hours into this today. It wasn’t hard but I just haven’t been working on it lately. All finished though :blush:

8 Likes