Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Enjoying this current puzzle.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I love that puzzle! I want to do a puzzle but i have two cats. I think it will be more stressful than fun keeping them away. And I won’t be able to leave it unattended. :pensive:

1 Like

I feel the same way. My little guys just turned 1 so it will be a bit until they are calm enough. Lego building is sadly out too.

I do enjoy their crazy curious little selves though. I’ll save my table top builds and projects for a few years from now but I do love puzzles.

1 Like

Fuck my laptop, fuck the yoga teacher training. Gooo puzzle, goo :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Saw this at Costco.
Only for the brave, and those with biiiiiiiig tables

10 Likes

One day progress. Went to bed early, woke up early… :see_no_evil::crazy_face:

Time flies by listening an really funny audiobook.

8 Likes

I can hardly stop. :roll_eyes: I have to stop.

9 Likes

Puzzeling together with my hubby :smile:

I do not like the theme of the puzzle, but it was a gift :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Fini.

Next please.

13 Likes

Well, this won’t be easy. :grimacing:

10 Likes

Little update. It’s not easy as I lack good light. Even full daylight as they call it here (foooooogggggg) is not enough.
Still, doing puzzles always amazes me. Walking away being stuck, coming back and taking the first piece and you out in directly.

6 Likes

It’s coming along nicely Franzi.

@Runningfree …Are you working on any new puzzles?

You ladies inspire me. I love puzzles but I can’t do any atm due to my house being on the market and possibly not getting it done before the move. Plus not having any spare time lately.

3 Likes

I only have 2 waiting. The first one I just haven’t really wanted to do (it’s just coke bottles) and the second is gonna be a hard one lol so I just haven’t started either.

4 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR4WtJUF/

Freaking massive puzzle! How did they not lose any pieces?!!

3 Likes

Holy cow! That’s huge!! There’s no possible way I’d get thru that and not lose pieces.

1 Like

I barely make any progress :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Well today, with sunshine:

It’s like mediation is for others.

6 Likes

You are inspiring me to start one soon!

3 Likes

They definitely don’t have cats! Or they would be missing pieces and constantly rebuilding it.

3 Likes