Should I be worried

No :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::disappointed_relieved: not yet

1 Like

Why haven’t you gone? That’s nothing to ignore hun.

3 Likes

Please go. Go to an urgent care. Something. Is it painful? It might be staph infection and that could kill you. I had it when I was breast feeding my second child. Hurt like hell. The doctor thought it was a clogged milk duct. It ended up being staph. Please just go to the doctor. A medical bill is better than dying. Please.

3 Likes

Today it was hurting a lot more than yesterday. The shocking came a few times per hour. And I’ve noticed that sometimes after the shock stops my ear starts to hurt. Idk if it has to do with that, but I’ve noticed it.

And I know, i need to suck it up and just go. :disappointed_relieved::sob:

4 Likes

Can it be staph even after it’s been that long tho???

2 Likes

Man stop asking these questions here and go see a doctor! Cmon! :grinning:

9 Likes

Idk. I really don’t. I just really want you to go see a doctor. Just go to an urgent care. It won’t cost you as much as the ER will.

1 Like

They won’t make you pay up front. Call and ask first, but I don’t believe they will.

1 Like

Staph can come weeks or months later. I had an infection that almost killed me man. It’s serious

3 Likes

Treatment will most likely be antibiotics.in pill form. Super easy.

I would start soaking it in hydrogen peroxide immediately. It works good and doesnt sting the wound to much.

If any red streaks start in your veins you are in deep shit and need dr treatment asap

Staph infection or merca is no joke. It will fuck you up. If its itchy its probably healing. But considering the severity of it, antibiotics for insurance.

3 Likes

Michelle you need to take this seriously, an abscess can get infected months after you originaly got it. I’m no doctor but it sounds infected, an old using buddy of mine ended up in hospital twice with blood poisoning from exactly this. You need to go to the ER now forget making a doctor’s appointment, it seems your being a little flippant about this. Septicemia will kill you quickly.
If it’s infected and that gets in to your bloodstream it could well be game over for you

4 Likes

2 Likes

Go to the ER please Michelle you can’t be lackadaisical about these things. You originally asked if you should be worried, that was over twenty four hours ago. I believe that you should be, extremely!

4 Likes

Michelle: Doctor.

Even if we had one here, you can’t be diagnosed over the internet. Talking to us instead of just heading in only increases risk.

If nothing else, wouldn’t the relief of knowing what’s up be a welcome thing? I imagine sitting and wondering isn’t great.

4 Likes

Ok talked to my bestie who is a nurse. HE SAID IT’S STAPH AND YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION RIGHT NOW!! I don’t think you understand the urgency. This could kill you girl. Please go now!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

Have you gone yet? You have me so worried. Please keep in touch and let us know what happens!!! :heart:

1 Like

It’s nearly 1am here and I keep looking at my phone to see if you’ve gone to get it looked at yet
 :cry:

2 Likes

Omg right. It’s almost midnight here. I keep closing my eyes and then opening them bc I need to know if you went yet. Please respond so we know you’re ok.

2 Likes

She looked to be in her pyjamas in the photograph that she posted :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

1 Like