Should I be worried

Yes @MichelleBravo93 please come back.

2 Likes

Hey @MichelleBravo93. If you see this please just come back and let us know, even if you havenā€™t seeked medical treatment. Thereā€™s no judgement here.

3 Likes

She has to be getting emails right? I know I do if Iā€™m not on the site.

1 Like

I never get notifications from this app. How do you get emails?

In my preferences, I have my email. I get notified when I get mentioned but only when the app is closed. I guess I added it when I signed up. Itā€™s not shown to public though which is good.

1 Like

Idk how to change it. The settings on my phone are already on and I canā€™t find how to change it in the actual app lol

1 Like

The default is to receive emails when someone messages you or tags you. So she is likely getting notifications of all our tags and messages. My suggestion is to let it go. Hopefully she will return on her own.

5 Likes

They could be going to junk folder too. Mine started going there

1 Like

Ahhh k, let me check lol

Ok I figured it out. I found an old email and went to email settings and enabled notifications lol, thanks guys!!

2 Likes

Any updates? I guess not. Sad.

1 Like

@MichelleBravo93 I saw you were online couple days agoā€¦ Great to see you are breathing :pray:t2:
Would you talk to us about how youā€™ve been doing.

7 Likes

OMGā€¦that makes me so happy.

Iā€™ve been thinking about you a lot @MichelleBravo93. Please let us know how you are doing.

4 Likes

Yes! @MichelleBravo93 how are you doing girl!??!

1 Like

Guys!!!
I did go to the doctor they ran some tests and apparently everything is good.

Also, Iā€™m currently 4 months pregnant :grin:

7 Likes

Oh wow!! That is exciting news all around. So wonderful to hear from you!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: Awww cutie - ultrasounds always make me feel fuzzy and warm :innocent:

1 Like

Looks like a boy!! Congrats girl :star_struck:

2 Likes

We donā€™t know if itā€™s a boy or girl yet, having a gender reveal soon :two_hearts:
Thank yā€™all :blush:

1 Like

Congrats! Very exciting news. Is this your first?

1 Like