Should I be worried

Any updates?

2 Likes

Are you still alive @MichelleBravo93

3 Likes

Pfff this is not a message you want to have to sent. Please girl give us a reply.
Let us all pray for her wellbeing.

Lets hope she has been hospitalized and she went there without her chargerā€¦ Best case scenario :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Agreed. I donā€™t even know this person, but man she has me worried.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to assume sheā€™s receiving medical treatment and forgot her cell phone charger. Thatā€™s my reality and Iā€™m sticking to it

6 Likes

Iā€™m making the same assumption over here.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m assuming too. Positive vibes.

1 Like

Agreed. No charger. In the hospital. Prayers.

1 Like

Any updates yet?

Thoughts and prayers are with you! Let us know what is going on please!

2 Likes

Accountability is a thing we should work on within this community :wink:

:pray:t2: Still thinking of her.

5 Likes

Wishing you all the best, Michelle. Hope all is well and you are on the mend. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m really hopeful that this means sheā€™s in the hospital hooked up to some IV antibiotics. I know hospitals here get really grumpy if you use your cell phoneā€¦something about it interfering with their medical equipment (or maybe they just tell you that so you donā€™t use your phone - LOL)

Check in @MichelleBravo93 as soon as you can. You have so many people here who love you and want to know that you are okay.

6 Likes

Agreed. Please tell us something.

1 Like

Either admitted into the hospital, relapsed or passed away. It could go any way. I sure hope sheā€™s in the hospital. :heart:

Or just ignoring it and us. We can only hope she got treatment. In the end, we are all responsible for our own selves. :heart: She gets to choose her path.

8 Likes

Agreed :heart: prayers!

1 Like

I get the feeling that she may be ignoring us at least I hope that that is the case. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I imagine she is overwhelmed by the private messages and admonisments to get to the doctors now. She will do as she sees fit. We all have free will.

2 Likes

Yep I could imagine that it got a bit overwhelming, if she was intelligent enough to get sober then I would think that she was intelligent enough to seek medical help.
I just hope that it doesnā€™t stop her from coming back.
@MichelleBravo93 come back please. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes