Shout Outs

Well done to all you’s how long has this forum been going? I joined last year relapsed once and came back

3 Likes

The forum started in July 2016. I love checking out the really old threads.

Glad you are doing well!

2 Likes

How long u been on?

Since March 2017.

2 Likes

That’s really good have u relapsed Since then?

No, I have not. I drank for more than 40 years, ‘worked on my sobriety’ for close to 10 years and was in quite a bad cycle for the last 3 or 4 of that. You can read my story here if you are interested…

10 Likes

Shoutout to @anon27760155. Danni you’ve been a huge asset to this community. I just wanted to thank you for being so open. The strength you’ve shown is inspirational and admirable.
:heart: :clap:

14 Likes

Thank you I try so hard because I’ve seen how many of you on here have done so much…
I would never have gone to rehab, NA meetings, therapy if it wasn’t for this place.
X

11 Likes

Nice shout out Lisa!
I agree Danni @anon27760155.

3 Likes

@Misokatsu
Flo, thank you for being empathic and so kind and giving of yourself to others. I appreciate your willingness to be vulnerable and share with us all your struggles - I connect with that so much. You offer such spot on, thoughtful ideas to people who really need to hear it, and I appreciate that you have done so recently when I felt I could not - It’s like you read my mind from across the world and stepped in, when really what it was is you saw an opportunity to help and did so. Thank you.

8 Likes

Shout out to @anon43625156

Man you keep stumbling and coming back, staying positive and giving to the community. I got faith in you bro, keep at it

4 Likes

What a lovely message to wake up to! I am happy to be a part of a community that helps each other. Thanks so much, and right back at you!

7 Likes

I’d like to recognize @Ahn-Uv, you’ve been hella active, full of empathy and very welcoming. Thanks for what you do.

Also like to show love to @Piglet, keep doing what you do, appreciate your contributions.

Blessed to have y’all.

9 Likes

Thank you David. That really made my morning. Im just glad that I got out of my comfort zone enough to meet all of you in this forum. I dont say it very often, but my life is so much less lonely and so much more joyful because of you and everyone here.

So thank you, actually. And Merry Christmas :purple_heart::christmas_tree:

@Piglet has some of the best advice I have read. I appreciate your insight and wisdom whenever I read it, Graham

8 Likes

It’s nice to be in and among your people online or IRL.

Merry frigging Christmas ya filthy animals :partying_face:

5 Likes

@CaptAZ @Ahn-Uv Thank you for your kind words, both of you make this forum what it is, and I feel privileged to be part of it. You are all like my family and other filthy animals! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I wanted to just send a shout out to dalex77. Thanks a lot for giving me a lot of honesty. You seem to truly care about helping another addict thanks man I appreciate being able to have someone to private message being so new. Also I wa t to thank all of you on here for supporting me I love this app thanks. But don’t be scared to message someone the will hell you a lot more then you think btruly happy for this app!

21 Likes

What a nice post! I am sure @dalex77 will appreciate the shoutout!!

9 Likes

You are more then welcome I am living,v this app

2 Likes

Thank you Andre that means so much. I’m glad you came back and that you’re doing so AWESOME with sobriety :heart::hugs:

1 Like