Shout Outs

you big softy, trust me mate what goes around comes around and you have helped me through some dark days just by keep showing up and not giving up. So thank you.

5 Likes

My shout outs for the wonderful @CapriciousCapricorn what a truly amazing lady you are you reached out to me so much when all I could see was darkness. Today i see the light and I’m so greatful to you for being so kind to me . Xx

11 Likes

My shout out today goes to @anon12657779 I can see all the help support and advice he’s been giving lately and I just want to say this man and a few others have never left my side when ever I been in a good or bad place… take his advice people he knows what he’s talking about!

10 Likes

Nat I love you lady :heart:.
You are definitely one of the guys who have kept me inspired.
I can only say what’s worked for me.

6 Likes

shout out to @moderators for cleanin up some of the garbage around this place. your efforts are greatly appreciated. keep crushin it yall :slight_smile:

14 Likes

All that cleaning up of the trash and I’m still here being king of the garbage

8 Likes

EMgq

10 Likes

Reminds me of the Trap 🤷

one forum’s trash is talking sober’s treasure?

5 Likes

He has some of the best wisdoms I’ve seen

I have no idea what that means :see_no_evil::upside_down_face:

I used to live in a trap house. The garbage can reminds me of it lol

2 Likes

Well done to all you’s how long has this forum been going? I joined last year relapsed once and came back

3 Likes

The forum started in July 2016. I love checking out the really old threads.

Glad you are doing well!

2 Likes

How long u been on?

Since March 2017.

2 Likes

That’s really good have u relapsed Since then?

No, I have not. I drank for more than 40 years, ‘worked on my sobriety’ for close to 10 years and was in quite a bad cycle for the last 3 or 4 of that. You can read my story here if you are interested…

10 Likes

Shoutout to @anon27760155. Danni you’ve been a huge asset to this community. I just wanted to thank you for being so open. The strength you’ve shown is inspirational and admirable.
:heart: :clap:

14 Likes

Thank you I try so hard because I’ve seen how many of you on here have done so much…
I would never have gone to rehab, NA meetings, therapy if it wasn’t for this place.
X

11 Likes