Shout Outs

Me three!:grin:

1 Like

Just a couple of the ones who I’ve enjoyed visiting with! @anon12657779 @MoCatt @SoberWalker @DungeonMaster @ifs and @goBlue24 are the ones that have really helped me when I needed it, and still do, plus I love watching you all grow!

Oh, and @CaptAZ and @Serenity412 my sober twins!!

12 Likes

@GVLNative and @liv_m you as well!

2 Likes

@KevinesKay thank you!!! The honor is mine being at your side and I admire your boldness and commitment in so so difficult times . A shout out for you brother in arms :policeman:t5:‍♂

4 Likes

Right back at you @Spangster89 :wink:
Love all of my TS friends!!

1 Like

Shout out to @Kris10af1. Hope your ok honey X xxx

4 Likes

Hey love! My phone crashed yesterday morning and i have been busy but i got a ne one and I’m back in action thank you got thinking of me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your so welcome… so happy your ok as i was worried about you x

1 Like

Shout out to @ChicagoT. I appreciate your company and thoughtfully sharing your walk with us. You’re a fun guy to have around! Honoured and very happy to have you around mate. :smiley:

9 Likes

Nice one James!
Very definitely a good egg is our @ChicagoT😃

2 Likes

Shout out to my lovely @Kris10af1 on her 100 days x

8 Likes

Thank you!! I really did it!!!

2 Likes

Thanks James! I love being here and I love the friendships that I am making that continue to deepen, including with you. Really appreciate the shout out!

6 Likes

I’d just like a shout out to the good ladies and gentlemen on the Daily Greetings and Starting over and over again threads.
You know who you are!
You’ve kept me smiling and entertained over the last week, at all hours of the day when I’ve been a bit preoccupied with lifes dumpster fire!
Thanks guys!:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Do you need any help with that fire?

That’s the beauty of dumpster fires Fran. It’s probably safer just to let it burn.:joy:
Your a star though girl. You really are a happy smiley face to me. Always positive and bubbly.
Know that I can and will support you all the way.:star_struck:

1 Like

What about big bucket of wet sand??? :thinking::thinking: letting it burn sounds awfully dangerous, and probably a bit rubbish for you to sit and watch?!
Awww thanks @anon12657779 I really appreciate your support and wisdom (and stupid dad jokes :speak_no_evil::wink::rofl::rofl:) make sure you let others support you too. X

3 Likes

I like watching fires. Just like I like watching the water and being out in a storm. Makes you realise how fragile life is. Nature is a powerful goddess!
And, I’m ok Fran, this forum really is a powerful tool. Just reading people’s lives helps me. But obviously there are characters who stand out.:grinning:

1 Like

Ok, enjoy the view but dont get to close and burn yourself.
This forum is magic isn’t it, and thanks for making me feel appreciated having trouble appreciating myself atm :blue_heart:

3 Likes

What about my Dad jokes eh?