Shout Outs

@Kris10af1 for being my wings and @goBlue24 for being a monster in the gym :muscle:

10 Likes

Much love to you my soul sister … your amazing and i love you x x

2 Likes

Appreciate man. We’re all in it together, with so much more in common than we may think.

8 Likes

shout out for @anon46927530. Wisdom , tranquility, pacience, experience are words that come to my mind in most of his posts. Always a helper and a brother. Thank you

13 Likes

I appreciate the kind words. Those words could describe you as well

5 Likes

I love all the love!!! Great thread @DungeonMaster!!

8 Likes

I have a master in you. Union of prayers and my full gratitude

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with Mandi, @anon12657779

5 Likes

I’m giving a shout out to God. You people are cool and all, but He’s the one who keeps me sober.

8 Likes

Amen. The Great “I AM”.

4 Likes

That was the idea. We’re always so focused on ourselves. Addiction is so selfish. I just wanted a thread where we just talk about others and how we appreciate them.

4 Likes

Good to know that you’re doing okay!

2 Likes

AMEN :pray:t4: Shout out to the Lord. Be exulted o Lord Our God. O yes You Reign

4 Likes

Shout out to @ifs, who said he was going to do shout out Sunday, but hasnt done it for a month. :open_mouth: NP, bro. We love you.

7 Likes

I wanted give a shout out to the following members.

@Stargalzz
You surprised me. The great strides you’ve made during this short time have been amazing. Keep it up.

@anon35096624
Julia, that starting over and over again is taking on quite a following. You’ve not been here long, but you’re such an inspiration to others.

@goBlue24
Daniel, you’ve had your moments. This has not been an easy journey for you. But your senses are so keen now. You’re a completely different and better person from when you first arrived to TS.
And you like the Michigan Wolverines. Go Blue! That’s my alma mater.

@Bomdhil,
What can I say, Thomas. Throughout this time, you’ve demonstrated the importance of never giving up. And that’s paying off for you. It’s nice to see. Honored to be in your corner.

6 Likes

Thanks for the nudge, Rob. The encouragement helps. I kept forgetting, and was feeling bad about not keeping up, and I let it get to me, so I let it slide entirely. It’ll be good to get back to it next Saturday.

4 Likes

No shame, James. People dont need shout outs. It just makes then feel good about themselves. If people dont post, nothing’s lost.

3 Likes

@Yomomma Alison, I saw you creeping! Come back. We dont care if you’re not 100%. We just want your awesomeness.

8 Likes

Us Virgos are way too hard on ourselves☺️

3 Likes

Lol. I’m also a Virgo.

2 Likes