Shout Outs

Ohhr thank you :heart::sob:

2 Likes

Haha that is so Nice of you! :heart: let get it to inspire us! To stay strong. For I can surely need it!

1 Like

Me too! Those are wonderful people❤️. I feel like if I gave in, I would let them down.

It’s only day four, but I couldn’t have done it without them.

I’m used to disappoint myself on a regular basis, but I have a hard time disappointing others that care :heart:.

If anyone out there in the early days would like to join, please do! I can only speak for myself, but It would definitely be a win~win situation!

2 Likes

What do you mean some day Lisa. You pass it on every day girl! :heart:

3 Likes

This is so true.
At about 6 months I had a really really bad time and was on the verge of buying some booze.
Part of the reason why I didn’t was because in my mind’s eye I saw a load of faces of guys off here who had helped me out.
The collective consciousness. It really does work.

8 Likes

@BobIsGone shout out to you. Just wanted everyone to acknowledge how much more she’s been involved in the forum and how hard shes been working on recovery. I’m proud of you for how far you’ve come, regardless if it’s been perfect or not. You’re doing awesome!

11 Likes

You deserve it, sober friend!

2 Likes

I will second that Rob!
:100: Behind this lady!

2 Likes

@Lisa07 I see you welcoming and helping all these newcomers! You are very much appreciated!

6 Likes

Thanks James. So many welcomed me when I started and I want the newcomers to have that same feeling. Knowing I wasn’t alone in this battle made it just a little bit easier.

6 Likes

I’m on my 3rd book now and it’s changed my life. it’s a simple concept that can be very hard to master at times but I’m awake 90 % of the time now and so much happier knowing I have nothing to think about except NOW… and whatever I am or whatever I might not be. Deep but personally I love it. :thought_balloon:

It’s not about I am this or I am that it’s… I am.

5 Likes

The Oprah Winfrey ‘Soul Series with Eckhart Tolle’ is really good. Each session is a discussion on one chapter of one of his books, with Oprah helping to make the information easier to understand … imho.
I’ve seen the series on both YouTube and Spotify. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I just looked for it and think I found it on Apple podcasts, I couldn’t find it on Spotify… Unless it’s on a different book?

I just finished A New Earth and it took me forever to get through because I had to read it so slowly to really grasp it.

1 Like

Ahh. Good for finding it :+1:

Maybe it was a temporary thing on Spotify, as I can’t find it now either. Glad I downloaded it !!

2 Likes

personally I find the books better if you do read one then start with the power of now.

1 Like

this is the sequel to the power of now.

1 Like

Wow, no shout outs all last month!!

Guys, I wish to shout a massive “go girl!” to @Jennajen
Jenna, you are everywhere at the moment with advice.
Well done.
Helping people helps us
I know you’ve been having ups and downs on this journey but I know you have been learning so much.
Well done Jenna :clap::heart::clap::heart:

15 Likes

Shout out to you for coming back to us! You were sorely missed!

9 Likes

Awwe! Mate. :heart:

3 Likes

Shoutout to @Dolse71 a fighter and a constant friend here in TS for everyone. And I love his sense of humor

11 Likes