Shout Outs

seriously though you nearly made me cry :cry::grin:people like us aren’t used to praise. Thank you it means a lot.
And now I’m over it bc I’m not allowed to be selfish :+1:

6 Likes

I agree with you @Dazercat, Paul is an amazing person. @Dolse71 has always been there for me even when he wasn’t there for himself. Always putting others first. I love him and his humor. :heart:

7 Likes

This is all getting slightly embarrassing, carry on.

Lisa you know I love you our sober sister :hugs:

5 Likes

f17c74dbca33724a4eef3054bfd7873afafa7f860777e0567f66317a71f63bf0.0
:smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

have I missed something today, is it be nice to someone called Paul day :hugs:

You realised I’ve saved all these messages and getting them printed on t shirts :rofl:

5 Likes

it’s just getting creepy now, I’m too scared to open the curtains in case your all outside with banners.

6 Likes

Paul day “all day”!:laughing: 1/30/21!

4 Likes

Put your good pj’s on, we’ve got cake!

4 Likes

in that case I’ll grab some plates, come on in!! :grin:

4 Likes

Shout out to misses Paula @Dolse71 , he’s been rocking his sobriety the last few months

7 Likes

What the hell boy…

5 Likes

Shout out to @littlemisschatterbox. Laura, you are a huge asset to this forum. You jump around giving advice. You stand up for yourself without showing your anger and attacking the offender. Yes, you live up to your name, but you’ve learned to keep it in the right place :wink:.
You get attacked a lot for no fucking reason, but you don’t use it as an excuse to relapse. You are resilient as fuck and I love you to bits in a platonic way, because yes, that’s possible.
I am fucking proud of you and I’m grateful to know you.

9 Likes

2 Likes

Someone here liked this post of mine from early January. I just reread it and it’s Stella!!

You are one awesome strong caring lady. @CapriciousCapricorn
And this forum is so fortunate to have a lady like you here.
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

I never thought I’d get to use the wisdom of Smokey Robinson here. But I second that emotion…

3 Likes

OMG I just came here to give @CapriciousCapricorn a shout out! You beat me!

She is always on the front lines helping people in such thoughtful ways and she was there for me during my darkest times when I needed someone the most.

Thank you Stella for being YOU!

5 Likes

@littlemisschatterbox

You are a beautiful soul…
I’ve just teared up…
She offered me some books that I’m currently doing with my therapist but with it she added some cute little things that have touched my heart!

I needed this today, just proof of what a beautiful person you are and I hope I get to come and visit you sometime to say thank you in person from the bottom of my heart you’ve made me see the greatness in being clean.

12 Likes

@Whomsoever checking in with you. Hope you’re still here.

1 Like

Here to give @Jennajen a much deserved shout out. I see you leaning into helping others. On top of all the other things you’ve got on your plate. You’ve come so far!

Also here to offer a nod to @RosaCanDo for doing whatever it takes for your recovery. Don’t let any shame creep into your game. You rock!

Finally to @cwak for showing some grit in pushing through some difficulty to get into triple digits and beyond. With a little help from the community and that humble heart you’ll go a long way.

Just a few of the dozens of inspiring stories I have the privilege of taking part in.

10 Likes