Shout Outs

Thank you, Mitch! :green_heart:

1 Like

Bro. How kind of you. Thank you for this great encouragement today!!

2 Likes

What she said :point_up: @cwak !

2 Likes

You’re stick-to-it-iveness is a blessing here. Thanks for sharing your experience :+1:

5 Likes

Meant every word. I stand in awe of your ability to push past your comfort zones. There’s so much I can point to since I’ve returned. But you know what I’m talking about.

4 Likes

It made me tear up reading this, really kind of you to say. We forget, sometimes, how much work we are putting in. Thanks for the validation.

2 Likes

i imagine januarys a busy time of year on the forum, so i just wanna tap on this thread for a second and shout out at the mod squad and say we all appreciate the work you guys do :sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face::100:

11 Likes

@anon57836609 not seen you for a while.

2 Likes

he just celebrated his 19th birthday on the birthday thread

3 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me Badger :smiley:
I’ve been a bit absent the last month as I had a relapse regarding streaming services. But now all 4 of my subscriptions have ended so I’m back in the human realm. And I’ve started working full-time which also lessens my available time

3 Likes

Cool😎 glad you’re still about

1 Like

Just a quick bump here to shout out the MODERATOR CREW. Speaking on behalf of the whole forum hah - we truly appreciate all you do! :pray::cowboy_hat_face::100:

8 Likes

Shout out to @Twizzlers

Always welcoming and encouraging to new forum members, I swear they don’t miss a single one!

9 Likes

:smiling_face: thank you for thinking of me, I was treated the same when I first came here, I was a mess, and I was so kindly welcomed and it helped me so much feel comfortable here.

9 Likes

Just glad I could help James. Night.

3 Likes

Grateful to have you hear with us James and glad that we were able to make you feel safe and welcome to continue your journey with us.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :smiling_face: I truly believe laughter can save you from a multitude of things in this crazy life, so I do my best!

So glad I’ve gotten the chance to “meet” you, to meet all of you. All of us struggling and fighting these addictions, all so different, yet so very much the same.

It’s nice feeling a little less lonely, a little more understood. :heart:

“Nothing is more important than empathy for another human being’s suffering. Nothing. Not career, not wealth, not intelligence, certainly not status. We have to feel for one another if we’re going to survive with dignity.”

4 Likes

you are sweet to say so - thank you! i see you out here spreading your love and support too. greatly appreciated :pray: we together make this community stronger and better :people_holding_hands:

I do hope that you are feeling better. were you able to get a covid test?

1 Like

This is such a valuable thread, it’s great to show gratitude to our fellow members who have gone above and beyond. We have a Shout Outs thread that moderators will merge this thread with so that we can keep the forum tidy and keep that string of gratitude going! It’s been a big part of this community for a long time. Thank you @Looking4Support James for thinking to post this.

1 Like

Dang, this thread is like the TS hall of fame! Lotta sober giants mentioned here. I wonder how the ones that are no longer active here are doing? I have stayed in contact with my Class of Q3 2018 and many are doing very well!

6 Likes