Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Awesome Job, you look great. Happy for ya.:muscle:

1 Like

90 lbs lighter in a year is an incredible transformation. Congrats :clap:

Thank you much!

Was all in my belly really. That liquid diet is not good for you. I went 8 days without eating anything but chips or nuts here and there. Empty calories went right to the belly. Soon as I stopped drinking I dropped about 30 and then diet and exercise and almost a year later has helped with the rest.

3 Likes

I seriously opened this thread, saw your before pic and didn’t recognize you!!

1 Like

Totally get it, I have pics from that time in my life too :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love this thread and I’m glad you posted. Your eyes are so much more sparkly now. Keep up the good work! :star::star2:

2 Likes

Wow!!! Fucken love the changes so cool and inspirational :butterfly:

So inspirational girl!!! Thank u for sharing

Looking good mate. Well done.:clap:

2 Likes

43 Likes

13 days clean and sober and I believe I was almost 1 1/2 years clean and sober??? I freaking love this thread, everyone looks so GOOD!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

42 Likes

Then and Now

34 Likes

Photos of my transformation aren’t allowed on this platform but trust me… I’m 6’2" (188 cm) tall and was down to 158 lbs (71.7 kg) and on the verge of cardiac arrest when I finally gave up and went to rehab for my alcoholism.

About a year later I was up to 218 lbs (99 kg) with high cholesterol due to all the cookies and ice cream and sweets I was eating to subdue my carb cravings.

And here we are a year after that and I’m maintaining around 195 lbs (88.5 kg) with amazing cardio and stamina after becoming a student at R.E.A.C.T. Defense Systems Tactical Black Hand-To-Hand Combat and Advanced Krav Maga. I consider it a part of my recovery and it gives me a longterm goal to focus on.

The photos I have aren’t allowed on here. You’ll have to take my word for it. I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in my life.

14 Likes

@Hayleylujah you have came so far what a difference. Your looking good, a reason to be proud of yourself. :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: feeling strong :muscle: have a great day :+1:t2:

2 Likes

11 Likes

33 Likes

Wow @Trentj massive transformation. You look serene now. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you that god doing for me what I couldn’t do myself I’m blessed for sure

3 Likes