Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

You look amazing :star_struck: proof that sticking with it works :star: and has many benefits.

4 Likes

Amazing transformation and a great testament to what healthy/sober living can do for us!! Looking forward to continuing to trek down this road with you :heart:

5 Likes

Love seeing this! A true testimonial of what we can accomplish when we put in the work. A huge congrats to you :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Awesome work my friend :muscle: Here’s to continued success in meeting your current goals and the ones you add to the list.

2 Likes

Fantastic transformation! I second @Ravikamor, your eyes gained such a happy and healthy look! Amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Iv just stumbled across this thread and your transformation is nuts! Well done and fair play!

3 Likes

Youre an absolute boss! And star! Keep shining bright my friend

2 Likes

Active addiction on left (March 2022) Sober 6 months (today) on the right and believe it or not I’m about 10lbs heavier now.

51 Likes

Wow! Amazing transformation and a good testiment to a number on the scale means nothing. You look fabulous

5 Likes

You look very healthy and have a beautiful glow now! Congratulations on 6 months :tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Look amazing friend and so much happier now. Great work :clap:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you guys! It feels pretty good even though some days Im so hard on myself. I really am my own worst enemy but im learing to work on that. I appreciate you all very much! @Cjp @Runningfree @JazzyS you guys are amazing supporters always!

4 Likes

All of these are within 10 years the bottom 3 are recent. Im looking forward to seeing another year of change.

Sober and depressed, deep in my alcoholism.
Just over 1y and 1y 6m and back in the gym

Havent felt this good in a long time.

37 Likes

Looking strong dude. Great job :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, gotta stay consistent now and its grow time.

3 Likes

Great work! @2JTravNZ

2 Likes

Great work Travis…can see the positive changes…keep up the great work :muscle:t4:

1 Like

2010, 21 yrs old, near the height of my drinking

2020, 10 yrs later at 31 yrs old, had about 2 yrs AF at that point

2024, Today, now 35 yrs old, at almost 6yrs AF

40 Likes

So kicking ass, T!

2 Likes

Impressive changes… looking great TMAC

3 Likes