Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

I was so drunk all the time in previous photos. I’ve always worked out but I haven’t always smiled. Soul Transformation :blue_heart:

52 Likes

Brilliant :raised_hands: you look amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t smoke but that’s what I would if I did.

1 Like

beautiful-shimmerdoodles

1 Like

Nice to meet you Kristy.
Congratulations on your 20 days.
I started my journey after a long New Years bender 2020. Just got tired of it. This app and gratitude has saved my life.
I don’t have to live like that anymore.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

74 Likes

Wow! Thats huge transformation! Way to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job. :muscle:

2 Likes

Hell yeah!!!

2 Likes

WOW! That is a truly amazing transformation :muscle:

2 Likes

56 Likes

After 40 years of boozing… 42 days sober!!!

50 Likes

Honestly I struggle with my befores and afters. Drunk me apparently didn’t eat much while sober me loves cooking and has about 30 extra pounds to show for it.

But I don’t miss the blackouts after my kids fell asleep or trying to remember where I hid things. It wasn’t worth it. It’s been a journey in more ways than 1 for sure…

60 Likes

You look healthy and content. I wouldn’t trade that for anything! Happy you’re here posting.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

This transformation is absolutely incredible. You look like a different person and about 20x healthier! Amazing!
Care to share your fitness routine with us?

Bless you!

3 Likes

Continue the great work and enjoy sobriety! You look very well. Smiling is quite much better in sobriety. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!
I lost a total of160 lbs in a year. 60 lbs of that was water weight from congestive heart but the other 100 was sheer brutal bustin my caboose when I started to feel alive after getting sober. Lots and lots of cardio running, high intensity interval training. The biggest part was going on the KETO eating plan! I eat one meal a day now and am never hungry!
If a 70 yr old can fo this WE ALL CAN👊

14 Likes

Congratulations a lot!, one of the most incredible changes I have seen. Good for body and good for spirit!
Kind regards!

2 Likes

The first picture was way back in 2017 or 18, you can just see how sad and dull I am inside, it was in my deepest part of addiction. The second picture was after my 15 months of sobriety when I couldn’t fathom a couple months together. I kept relapsing and you can see the progression as it dragged my down the rabbit hole. And the third is today, healthy living life again, coming up on 9 months of recovery.

60 Likes