Show off your sobriety ink!

Getting some new ink tomorrow to help keep me motivated and remind me that I have SO MUCH to be sober for! I thought it would be cool if everyone posted pics of their ink that represents their sobriety! Readyyyyy…go! :grin:

6 Likes

I don’t have any yet specific to sobriety, but would love one when I’ve earned it. :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

3 Likes

My goal is a lotus…the beautiful flower that grows up from the dark and murky waters.

3 Likes

Another one to consider is a cherry blossom branch…cherry blossoms represent new beginnings.

3 Likes

Loooove!! I have a lotus and it’s one of my favorites!

Got this last year, right before a relapse. Yet, I still love it :blush:

9 Likes

Im going to get a devil on my shoulder in a year or so. I want it with a hole in its head or something.
Sorry its graphic, but alcohol is the devil on my shoulder and im no fan of his :wink:

8 Likes

All of my ink is pre sobriety… :pensive: working on a cover piece for one of mine now. Hopefully I’ll be able to afford it soon! Lol until then…sigh

3 Likes

No tattoos yet but would love to see some sobriety related ones if anyone has any ideas…

1 Like

Is that tattoo from Seattle? I think I recognize the work.

Great idea. What are you getting?

1 Like

I’m getting a thin cross with some of my favorite flowers. Going to see what the artist drew in a couple of hours!

1 Like

I have a fallen angel on my right shoulder and a guardian angel on my left. I started one down my arm when I was a 1 year sober and then I relapsed for 5 years and told myself I’m not getting it finished until I’m sober again. I will be going back to get it finished when I have more sober time under my belt.

2 Likes

Lol, no, Chicago 'burbs.

1 Like

Beautiful! I got a tattoo when I was 17, but had it removed when I was around 25. Im very hesitant to get a new one, but I keep thinking about it. I’m 38 now, so a bit more common sense I hope, maybe i’ll get one too eventually. At one year sober would make a nice date to plan it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No ink for this boy. Rather spend my money on other stuff like traveling.

1 Like

Ha ha, I’m the same, plus a big scaredy cat.

Here it is!!! My new ink!!! So much meaning behind this.

15 Likes

It is so very pretty.

1 Like

I really should get another one (I have two old tattoos I love (20 and 30 years old!!) and am always thinking it is time for a new one. Plus, I am near Daytona Beach so there must be some really good artists nearby.

1 Like