Show off your sobriety ink!

That is beautiful :slight_smile:

It’s beautiful

Not necessarily sobriety ink (back piece) but, I was newly clean from cocaine and pain pills when I got it. It is for my husband Cable, my son Xavier and my Pop Bud. I lost them all and it fueled my drinking soon after this. Now I am getting sober and hope they are all looking down, proud of me. :heart:

6 Likes

IMG_1506661554817

6 Likes

I would not exactly consider it “sobriety ink” It is a reminder. To remember. This to shall pass. This pain is only temporary. I love your new ink btw. Beautiful.

4 Likes

Thanks… it’s not new, but I’m sober and it’s some of my favorite ink. I have both sleeves done.

1 Like

This was done last year… This prayer got me through my childhood. But it has even more meaning now.

4 Likes

this is the day my gmalgmal passed away. This tattoo keeps my sobriety. Its still a struggle without her

3 Likes

Not exactly a tattoo but hubby gonna buy me a Pandora charm if I do 30 days! My bracelet charms symbolise so many other fab things in my life so why not this! Plus I get to look for something to buy for myself instead of the kids!

2 Likes

I got ink but nothing new that represents my sobriety, though I wasn’t addicted to anything when I got them, so they do remind me of the times I remember being able to have fun without drugs. :slight_smile: I do want more too, maybe I will get something that will represent my achievements in the future

Posted this a while back but here it is once more

4 Likes

only under extreme pressure and heat does carbon become a diamond.

2 Likes

I do have ink but only one since sober. Traveling is where my money mostly goes now as well.

raven_celtic_knot_by_draex-d2peaf2
Don’t have a picture of my tat. But I have this inked on my back. Represents life, death, and rebirth.

2 Likes

New one today!!! Yay!! This is to represent transformation and strength.

8 Likes

I have no Ink. what does something like that cost? Just curious.

This one was $240 plus tip.

Trying to cover up the ole track marks.

7 Likes

Just FYI, they look much better now.

1 Like

How long have you been sober?