Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Its not very artsy but im still proud of it, did it last year in my bedroom wall, if you know the show i hope you will appreciate it.

14 Likes

I don’t know it but my daughter right away said " BoJack Horseman!" and apparently the poem at the end of the series is really pretty??? I don’t know but now I am intrigued.

Great art.

1 Like

Made these 3 on a camping trip this week

55 Likes

where did you go???

1 Like

Does anyone know the name of this shape?..…

I want to have a go at making something similar (infinite shapes) in glass but don’t know what to put in the search for patterns. Hope someone can help? :crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2:

11 Likes

8 Likes

The poem in the second to last episode is very very beautiful, its about suicide and its what has been keeping me alive since i heard it. I reconmend searching it on youtube even if you havent seen the show, its called “the view from halfway down” and its about a man’s thoughts as he falls down into a river.

2 Likes

Makers make it.

11 Likes

@Dolse71 LET’S GOOOO!!!

#motivationMonday #recoveryposse #soberblogger #sobermusicfan #sobernation #soberaf #makesobrietyworkforyou
#soberliving #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #sobervibetribe #soberlife #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

7 Likes

#talkaboutitTuesday #recoveryposse #sober #oddat #boozefree #wedorecover #recoveryispossible #sobervibetribe #soberlifestyle #soberpodcast #theroadoftherighteous #selfhelp #sobercommunity #thesoberlens #affirmation

8 Likes

Podgorica

Among distant galaxies
Abandoned by the road
Crawl the roots
Full of thoughts about twisting ~`

Pigeons waving over shadows
Of doves slumbering, ~ sliding in drapes …
Rakija of grapes, far from home
Hiding in feelings of honest vaults

Noise is my home,
Ostriching, enchanting ~
My head out of the sands ~
Not stranded…

I do want to go back.

Eventually

To the Netherlands

@joost_lancee

9 Likes

15 Likes

Omgosh!!!
Can I have that one!!!?

Thats sooo good
Its called either the Ebbinghaus illusion or Titchener circles

3 Likes

Dam make me a bracelet woman!

The skills some of you have is amazing, such creativity!!

1 Like

Art is what you make of it…

23 Likes

#wisdomWednesday #justfortoday #recovery #soberdad #sobervibes #gratitude #sobermovement #sobersolutions #youcanandyouwill #recoveryposse #sobervibetribe #onmysobergrind #pma #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

IMG_20210804_093059_406

5 Likes

Absolutely! :raised_hands:t2: Lol. Leave it with me and I’ll let you know when it’s ready. :grinning::+1: It’s a pretty cool pattern and now I know where to start looking (thank you lovely lady for the name suggestions :ok_hand:) I’ll be able to get a clearer pattern to work by. I’m honoured that I can make this for you Danni. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

This is beautiful :ok_hand::two_hearts:

Oh thank you!!!
I love those types of designs…

Your work is amazing as always x

1 Like

#focusFriday #soberlife #sobertribe #selfhelp #theroadoftherighteous #justfortoday #recoveryposse #wedorecover #soberaf #odaat #sobervibetribe #boozefree #soberliving #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast
Screenshot_20210806-095249_Chrome

5 Likes