Show the artist within you (Part 2)

#soberSaturday #recovery #sobervibes #blogger #sobercommunity #soberarmy #recoveryposse #onedayatatime #sobervibetribe #soberweekend #recoveryispossible #sobernation #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

Screenshot_20210807-083527_Chrome

6 Likes

#soberSunday #soberblogger #soberdad #sobermusicfan #recoveryposse #soberaf #soberweekend #soberlifestyle #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #thesoberlens #sobervibetribe #affirmation #soberpodcast

Screenshot_20210808-064350_Chrome

6 Likes

Not mine, but from a friend, Worth the share I thought

This is mine though

23 Likes

Its Brandon Moeller. Symbiotic nature.

1 Like

I use mostly Epidemic sounds.com for non copyrighted music for my youtube channel. I pay a subscription fee. Im pretty sure the artists get a cut whenever someone uses their music. They have every genre of music available. You should look into it.

A lot of youtubers use that and another called Soundstripe.

I’ve listened to everything you share here. I like it. I was planning on hitting you up to use some of it. Ive been so busy fishing lately Im behind on my videos. It takes a lot of time to make my videos in the cutting room.

Part of my problem that as I keep collecting awesome footage I work on my new stuff before I finish my older stuff.

For example, I just got home from a tuna trip. I have tomorrow off. I will probably spend most of this afternoon just getting it uploaded from my cameras to my computer. and there is no moon in the sky for most of the night. I want to go set up some star lapses Doing that will take up my editing time. I have to set them up in various locations this evening and then got get them tomorrow which will take up more editing time.

I’ve got a lot of videos in various stages of construction. I need a lot of music.

2 Likes

I like using art to process pain

14 Likes

#motivationMonday #recoveryposse #soberblogger #sobermusicfan #sobernation #soberaf #makesobrietyworkforyou
#soberliving #sobermotivationalart #sobrietyrocks #sobervibetribe #soberlife #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

Screenshot_20210808-092801_Chrome

5 Likes

#talkaboutitTuesday #recoveryposse #sober #oddat #boozefree #wedorecover #recoveryispossible #sobervibetribe #soberlifestyle #soberpodcast #theroadoftherighteous #selfhelp #sobercommunity #thesoberlens #affirmation

Screenshot_20210809-223051_Chrome

6 Likes

Thank you for your daily affirmations Jim. I look forward to them. Happy 2 years to you my friend!! And @ThajokerNL Mario, I hope you’re both doing well? :pray:t2::two_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

2 years In 2 days right??? Am i in the matrix or something :joy:.

I am doing allright!!!

2 Likes

I might be a day ahead of myself then lol :rofl::woman_shrugging:t3: Good to hear you’re doing well my friend! Congratulations on 2 years in two days :hugs::partying_face::partying_face::clap:t2::clap:t2::ok_hand::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Elementary skills but I am learning!!!

18 Likes

This is beautiful :ok_hand::two_hearts:

1 Like

Tonight’s face, slightly rushed it at the end as it was getting dark

23 Likes

Thank you.
:heart:

1 Like

It’s pretty!!!

1 Like

#thankfulThursday #soberarmy #soberfriendsunite #recoveryposse #soberwarrior #focus #makesobermemories #soberstories #af #onedayatatime #offthesauce #ifIcanyoucan #sobervibetribe #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

Screenshot_20210811-100502_Chrome

4 Likes

#kindnessFriday #soberlife #sobertribe #selfhelp #theroadoftherighteous #justfortoday #recoveryposse #wedorecover #soberaf #odaat #sobervibetribe #boozefree #soberliving #thesoberlens #affirmation #soberpodcast

Screenshot_20210813-095603_Chrome

5 Likes

25 Likes

I absolutely love what you do but kinda find it slightly unsettling that you must have a house full of little wooden faces staring at you in every room.

1 Like