Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Thank you very much

1 Like

That looks great! Love the shading u did on it

1 Like

That looks really good! I always enjoyed all the artwork you used to post when you were drawing and started out with the tattoo stuff.

1 Like

Finished a ring today, it is a naturally occured heart shaped piece of pyrite. Soooooo cute!!!

21 Likes

Thank you and thanks @Nordique I do miss it all as well. @Its_me_Stella that is beautiful nice job

1 Like

Re worked my drawing and added some color.

17 Likes

I like the orange rose, I’ve got a similar coloured flower on my shoulder :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are gorgeous!

Im just learning, its really fun. :heart:

8 Likes

@joy_555 I like the music :musical_note: you created!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I love woodworking (not sure how I managed to keep all my fingers since my woodshop was never AF!!!) If anyone has pics of their work, post it for us.

18 Likes

Those wooden monitors look amazingly real!

I love woodwork, but don’t really do anything crafty with it at the moment. Would like to in the future… if I can afford any timber! Gets spendy quick when you don’t have a boneyard to pick from.

Oh yeah… Love the penguin set
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I found two places on Facebook where farmers cut slabs and sell. They don’t kiln dry it so you’d need to leave it protected for a number of years (get it to 12 to 14% humidity) or build a kiln. Here’s some pics of the wood in the pole barn that one of the guys I use has. He can cut up to 17’ at any thickness I want. Try Facebook marketplace and Craigslist. Search for lumber mill.

9 Likes

I am learning copper electroforming…its so fun!!!

This is the first thing I made, I think I need some ph strips to check the levels of the bath. Its pretty cool messing around with the amps and then having to figure out what your bath needs to get a smoother plate. This feeds both the creative and the science nerd parts of my brain. Its a 2’fer!!!

20 Likes

Very cool :+1:

Here are a few recent carves I’ve done

27 Likes

@ChunkBorealis wow! Excellent work. I’m actually in carving mode now myself. Normally it’s too cold in my shop during winter, and carving doesn’t need all the power equipment so I can keep the roll doors down.

Your work is amazing.

2 Likes

Great! I did some carving years ago (nothing even close to your skill level). Been wanting to start up again. It’s just finding yhe time to do it.

2 Likes