Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Nice!
Grab yourself a buffing wheel. You won’t regret it.

2 Likes

I love taking photos of graffiti!

12 Likes

WOW! Those photos would look great framed. I guess I never thought of graffiti as art; but I sure do now!

2 Likes

If at first you dont succeed, try, try again.

My first attempt at copper electroplating over clay. As you can see in the bottom photo after 24 hours in the bath there were still a couple places where the conductive paint was showing through. I am thinking it was because i was handling it with my hands, I should wear gloves for safety purposes. Now I will so it doesnt ruin my future projects. :relieved:

23 Likes

@Its_me_Stella WOW!!! It’s really cool!!!

1 Like

Its super fun. I am attempting to plate some organics now.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s beautiful @Its_me_Stella!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just a quick little drawing I did in creative recovery group today, it was cool we had 20 minutes to do the outline, 20 for shading or color and then 20 to finish it. So I did this in a hour, gonna perfect it and get it tattooed

19 Likes

That is so amazing!! It’s good to see some of your work again.

1 Like

It’s been a while put I picked up a brush

19 Likes

Nashville to Houston last night. Felt great throwing those free drink coupons out! I’d given them away earlier this year, but realized I may be better off throwing them away :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Not sure where im really going with this one, trying to say break the chain of addiction in my own way. Started it in creative recovery. Need to rework and do the chain better

15 Likes

@anon53116147 I love the concept and the :art: art work

1 Like

WOW that is so cool :open_mouth:

1 Like

This is what I came up with as a tattoo for my girls. What do you all think? Do you think it flows smoothly

18 Likes

That looks amazing @anon53116147

2 Likes

I think that looks incredible Mike, really really well done!

1 Like

Thanks man . I just realized Addie’s hand only has 4 fingers tho :joy:

5 Likes

Lol I didn’t even notice that :rofl:

1 Like

I decided to use my cigarette savings to buy supplies to make lures

This is my first polymer clay sculpture. I will make a silicon mold and pour soft plastics into it for a bottomfish lure. When I pour the color possibilities are limitless.

Ive sparked a new avenue of creativity that im excited about!

19 Likes