Doodle/sketch of Celebi. :smiling_face:

15 Likes

I started another door today

15 Likes

Oil paint, wax and pencil on plywood.

9 Likes

Oil paint, wax and pencil on plywood.

10 Likes

30cm x 30cm oil paint, wax and pencil on birch ply. (I’m putting these both in the same post as I’m at the three post limit)

10 Likes

I got you. Keep sharing. 🩷

4 Likes

Doodled a chibi kitten with markings. :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Decided to make the wifes Christmas presents this year with the oldest kid. First time doing wood burning and im really not the most artistic person lol

12 Likes

Beautiful work @Anthonyb925

2 Likes

Thanks! Since becoming sober ive definitely been the most artistic and crafty i havd ever been. Ive never really been crafty or artsy in my entire life lol

2 Likes

I noticed the cat on the moon, it’s so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And your handwriting is beautiful! Keep up the good work! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

nicely done Anthony - i’m sure she will love it !

2 Likes

Wound up putting the boards on some hooks and chains for her to hang. Thank you all for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

12 Likes

Thabk you, my 10 year old drew it and i traced it with the iron and added the stars around it. I like it better than the one i did lol. As someone who has notoriously bad handwriting, thanks lol

2 Likes

Beautiful @Anthonyb925! I love how you turned the F into a heart. Very creative. I’m sure your wife is going to love it.

2 Likes

Thank you, i got the design from this image

4 Likes

9 Likes

great work Thomas - we’ve been missing your artwork here :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @Jazzy when I am good I start to create

3 Likes