Show the artist within you (Part 2)

i love it Thomas - hope to see many more of your creations :hugs:

1 Like

My first bracelet!! Blue lace agate and copper.

22 Likes

Incredible piece! :heart:

3 Likes

OMG Stella this is beautiful! :heart:

3 Likes

@Its_me_Stella a piece of art. It’s cool that you can wear it and people sees it

3 Likes

Thanks guys. :heart:

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone here likes rick and morty or not. While its just a super raunchy adult cartoon to most people, if you really pay attention there is a lot of deep emotional mediphores about childhood trauma, greif, addiction, toxic relationships, loyalty, and mental health. This show is my safety show. Ive lost count of how many times ive watched the whole series through. I know its silly to have such a deep emotional connection to a tv show thats so ridiculous buuuuuut i do lol.
Anyways. I got some new art supplies and have been working on this for the last 3 days so I’m excited to share it. Ive been focusing a lot on art and music lately and its been so wonderful for my soul.

23 Likes

That’s really cool. Nice work!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love all of it!

1 Like

Love rick and morty infact all adult cartoons (if thats what they are called lol) thats so cool really think doing something artistic helps ive just started writing or attempting a novel lol

2 Likes

I used to love Kenny everett.

1 Like

My wife likes painting

15 Likes

She does great work…I absolutely love the lion :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Stellaaaaaa omg, this is amazing! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

Just a hobby not for sale

1 Like

I was in a dark place when I drew this. I hope this is alright to post. I find that when I draw out my emotions it helps.

18 Likes

Wow. This is powerful and beautiful. I can feel this drawing. Love it

1 Like

Thank you for sharing… grateful that you can let out your emotions through art. An aazing drawing Julia… seriously feel the emotions.
Hope you are doing better now :pray::people_hugging:

1 Like

I went to see the movie Poor Things last night and was mesmerised by the sumptuous use of colour during the film. I felt inspired to do some painting this afternoon and finished this pair of paintings.

8 Likes