Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Agreed these are absolutely stunning!! She is so very talented :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Some of the perlers I’ve made recently

14 Likes

The newest one :smiling_face:

14 Likes

LOVE IT! ooh :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Oh that is amazing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fellow artists…one problem I have is, without the stuff we are giving up, I have horrible, horrible Attention Deficit. For example today, at 5 pm I tried to start painting. But instead I have spent 8 hours staring off into space, Nonstop. I cannot seem to help this. And it happens Every Time I attempt to paint, sober. At last I decided to visit here again. Has anyone else as an artist faced this issue and if so how conquered this problem? (Of course my councellor says I could take meds but Id like to try not to do that.) Unfortunately i did not do this owl sober but wish to show you something I did, anyway

10 Likes

No advice as im a novice but beautiful work!

My take on Tool’s Lateralus artwork…:v:t2::mending_heart::metal:t2:

11 Likes

More photos. Enjoy. Or don’t. :v:t2::mending_heart::metal:t2:

9 Likes

Aaaaand some more (f)artwork…:v:t2::mending_heart::metal:t2:

13 Likes

Preparing the new one with the quality control master :smile:

9 Likes

I love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

30cm x 30cm water mixable oil paint on birch ply.

12 Likes

Procreate image on my iPad. I’ve been working away on this all evening and enjoying it.

10 Likes

I started oil painting by numbers some weeks ago, and I must say I’m loving it!! It keeps me focused, and usually I listen to an audio book while painting. 100% disconnection from all possible BS thoughts!

Here’s my progress from day 1 until today!

19 Likes

this is beautifully done! love the picture and the color use :heart:

2 Likes

Cool! So that’s a picture of yourself?? I didn’t know you can get them personalized! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: Ok, gotcha!!

2 Likes

Oh so cool… please share upon completion :smiling_face:

2 Likes