Show the artist within you (Part 2)

8 Likes

I love these Delia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: – makes me feel like i’m Kayaking along a river with loads of trees… I do love how your art always take me away (in a lovely way). :heart:
Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Amy Rose as a nurse. :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hello, below paintings were made from the hobby “painting by numbers” hope you like them :blush:

16 Likes

Really nice, I bet that was enjoyable and relaxing to do.

2 Likes

Yes, it is indeed :blush: these are only 2 but i have made more of them and now im on another one and when its done i will show it :blush:

3 Likes

Look forward to seeing it :blush:

2 Likes

Till im done i can share another paintings below :grin:

16 Likes

OMG Zoe these are incredible … totally not what i was expecting (not really sure what i was expecting) - so much better! Thank you for sharing with us :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Jasmine :blush::blush::blush: i can share that’s a great hobby :blush:

3 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

@RoseCityRonin You have a great eye!! I get the same thing. People love my pics and I’m just like, meh. We are so critical of ourselves. I guess in art it’s both good and bad.

Ok, I need to stop. All the pics I posted are copies of copies via screenshot because I’m too lazy too look through my files. What I really need to be doing is editing and uploading to adobe, Getty, and my website. Why do I freaking take so many pics? :sob:

15 Likes

These are great pics – copy of a copy is still very impressive!

Absolutely adore the picture with the raindrops :heart: X

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. You, too, have a great eye! For a second, I thought, “Did I take those pics?” Well. Done. And, thanks, again.

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorites, thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I call it … Dragonfly

14 Likes

i like it a lot! love the colors too :heart:

2 Likes

How beautiful!

1 Like