Show the artist within you (Part 2)

This really is gorgeous! Would you mind sharing a bit about your process? My daughter and I would be very interested. But only if it’s not too much hassle. I know you’ve got enough going on.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:t2: im still learning, theres lots of fun videos on youtube if you look up “copic markers” theres also different ways to use them, some people go for a more realistic look and others do more of a comic style

But what I did for this one was just put down a sketch in pencil, then I went over it with a thin black ink pen, then filled it in and shaded with the copic markers. Hope this helps! Only thing that sucks about copic markers is theyre super expensive :sob: but definitely worth investing in if its something that really interests you! I had been wanting to try them for a long time before I finally got some and i definitely dont regret it

13 Likes

@wahtisnormal I really love the tecniche and your way to use it!!! Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

:camera_flash: :eye:
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

12 Likes

Thank you! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Mint
Toronto, May 2024

9 Likes

A t-shirt I designed & made. I have wanted to make (and, possibly sell) my own shirts for decades. I have designs galore. Baby-steppin’ it but… doin’ it!

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

12 Likes

Love what you’re doin here. Pretty sweet.

3 Likes

I love your art!

I love seeing people doing things sober that they talked about doing loaded! :muscle:

3 Likes

Love the design and the colors :heart::heart:

3 Likes

The blue lady

14 Likes

Absolutely love this one! They are all great but this ONE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

3 Likes

This one i ordered from the local site with idea from another Chinese site with the plan to prepared it only for me and they liked it and put on sale for other people also :grinning:

3 Likes

@Zse Really Beautiful :heart_eyes:. I love the Blue tones

10 Likes

Wow…now that is really cool :sunglasses:
T
Like Thomaa said… really love the use of all the blue tones

3 Likes

I finished my milking stool today in woodwork class. The seat and one of the legs is sycamore, one leg is elm and the third is ash. I’m giving it to my daughter so that she can sit on it as she plays her harp.

14 Likes

What a beautiful gift to give :heartbeat:

2 Likes

12 Likes

oh that is a beautiful piece- she will love it! :heart:

2 Likes

this is a wonderful piece Thomas :heart:

2 Likes