Show the artist within you (Part 2)

Beautiful Thomas! :star_struck:
Maybe give this one a nice spot in your home?
Very well made! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@JazzyS and @SoberWalker thank you!!! :smiling_face: I believe I can improve it. I keep working in my future best creation

2 Likes

I have found that art gives me peace and ive always enjoyed digital art this was one i did sometime ago which always gives me joy and appreciation…

13 Likes

my son’s uncle died on saturday and i drew this portrait for his wife and kids. RIP Z-Boy 🫶🏽🕊️

15 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful portrait :hugs:

RIP Z-Boy :pray:

2 Likes

You sure know how to draw!
Sorry for your loss though :disappointed_relieved:
:people_hugging:

2 Likes

11 Likes

This is beautiful Kelly…love the shading :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Jazz xxx

2 Likes

@JuliaLuna amazing portrait. Praying for him and the family

1 Like

Finished yesterday. Lots of things I want to improve on but overall happy with how it came out

11 Likes

@wahtisnormal I truly love it :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

This is so lovely - - very cool Zoe!

2 Likes

@Bomdhil @JazzyS thank you so much :pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Each day I try to paint :art: just a little more each day. I may not finish a painting in a day but I try to add more to it. It’s been helping keeping me busy and occupied as a good plan to recovery at least that’s what my therapist says lol hope y’all enjoy :smiling_face:

16 Likes

This is awesome Foxy! Beautiful :star_struck:

There is a pretty active group of artists here on Talking Sober; why don’t you post your work there?

3 Likes

This is some of my artwork I been workin on recently, today is Day 5 for me and painting has really helped.
Stay Groovy and Santa Muerte; lady of death.

10 Likes

I tried posting to that thread and it keeps bringing me back here… still figuring out how to work this site. lol

2 Likes

Just reply to me here. You’re on the thread now - with this conversation between you and me here - so just reply to me and you’re in the art thread :+1:

1 Like

Awesome :star_struck: these were back when I was struggling hard with my mental health a few years back.
I did a painting of a picture of myself against the water
And the other is hogwarts, I did for someone birthday.

12 Likes