Show the artist within you (Part 2)

All of these are beautiful and impressive…keep letting your artistic self fly…lots of talent Foxy!

:heart::heart:The painting of you and the water in the background

3 Likes

Thank you so much and I will!! Tryin to think of my next project. I wish I could sell these or give them away, I have a bunch just layin around…

4 Likes

Have you tried Etsy? I’m sure you would be able to sell them on there.

2 Likes

Thanks. I would but I don’t like doing things online, I guess I’m kinda old school that way :rofl:

1 Like

Ah I get that. Maybe look into some farmers or artisan markets in your area …I know ours have some cool artists booths. Your stuff is cool and beautiful… hopefully you’ll find a way to sell it.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: that means a lot

1 Like

Day 8 and here’s another painting from my collection.
This one means a lot to me because I painted it for my grandmother not long before she passed, which was this February… still struggling but day by day I count my blessings…

10 Likes

Another beautiful piece. Sorry for your loss :pray:t4:
Keep pushing forward ODAAT

3 Likes

@Foxy8 how beautiful it is! How beautiful memory in remembrance of your Grandmother!:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

3 Likes

Day 10, and doin ok. I’ve been feeling pretty good even tho things have been really crazy busy and stressful. But here you go; for you’re viewing pleasure. :laughing:
Another Foxy original. :joy:

12 Likes

Congratulations on your double digits!! Love this one …I feel like I’m playing :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face: it was a fun one to do :blush:
And yessssssss double digs man!! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Day 12 and still going strong… :muscle:t2:
Keep it up guys, we got this!!
Here’s another foxy original. :laughing:

9 Likes

Just on day 25, and yes another painting :art:

10 Likes

Day 25 and kicking ass!! Another beautiful piece

2 Likes