Skincare, makeup, and all things beauty ❤

My fav drug store mascara at the moment is the Maybelline sky high. Its fantastic! I think its sold out in alot of places because of its hype on tic tok :thinking:

1 Like

I’m hoping everyone would enjoy it :hugs: I thought it would be a good idea because every product tried and tested properly are recommendations that are real reviews in real time and are honest. Where in comparison to youtube videos , they are all so very often sponsored by the product there reviewing so its not often an authentic review… But here, we have no ulterior motive other than to enjoy each others reccommended products and to help each other out :heart: its an authentic place to post :tada::heart::hugs:

Yes, please do! :heart:

I love colorpop products. They are so pigmented! And great price points :tada: I remember when the eye-shadows came out way back, around the time smashbox was new… We dont have colorpop in store In Australia unfortunately , its only online for us here.

1 Like

Instead of just posting screen shots of products, I will try to post the direct links for them to save y’all the hassle of googling. I figured id post screen shots because most of y’all are in America , u.k, and Europe. So my sites are Australian, so I figured if you googled the products from where you are , they will come up as available in your country and priced in your countries dollars.

I love this one! And its always sold out here in Norway :see_no_evil: Its the best one I have ever tried.

1 Like

This translucent powder is brilliant. Its great for what you described. Also if you use a primer as your base, on top of your moisturiser, your products will stay put, ie: not melt.

Here are a few brilliant products for priming and for pores. They are a bit pricey , but they will last a long time.

Also a setting mist is ideal to spray , that will set your final look, so nothing will budge or melt.

My favorite setting spray is the Mac fix spray.

the last photo is of the kat von dee lock it setting spray. Its abit more heavy duty. If your are doing full glamour its better for that rather than an everyday glam.

So glad this thread was made!!! I have been wanting to get more into makeup for so long. I’ve been watching from the sidelines - still working on having spare money to go toward starting my own collection. But I love makeup talk!!!

1 Like

Yay :tada: this makes me happy :hugs::heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thankyou.

1 Like

Let me know if you try it, I looked it up to post you some info on it but if you google it you’ll find lots on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.byrdie.com/apple-vinegar-cider-for-skin @Sunflower1

2 Likes

This is awesome, I don’t have any tips or tricks since I just started to learn how to use makeup. But I’m definitely going to hang around here and collect them for myself.
Also as you guys already knows I’ve got a weak spot for fashion. Currently I’m hooked on dress your truth by Carol Tuttle. I’m only using the free online resources but some ideas actually does work pretty good for me. According to her I’m a 1/4. And I can definitely see that. :blush:

1 Like

Great idea :slight_smile: I have to admit, that being sober means for me to use much less foundation. It’s not so necessary anymore, I like myself much more even in the morning.
Just a little bit of sensai foundation (very expensive, but I love it), normal mascara and eye brow liner, just a bit.
As a finish I just use a little bit of browning powder.

For my slightly curly hair I am using the curly girl method.

Anyone else with slight curly hair? :nail_care:

2 Likes

Ya, I can relate! :stuck_out_tongue::smile:

3 Likes

Mine’s quite curly. I discovered this at the advice of a previous stylist I had. But it’s hard to find in my area, can only find it online and costly for me to order. But I really like it. Kinky Curly Custard. Smells yummy. But might be heavy for fine hair

3 Likes

I’m using this too, it’s really great! Here the same, just online shopping is possible and the price is high. On the other side one box is enough for almost 6 months.

2 Likes

It’s good for dry skin on the feet too! During the shut downs, the salons were closed. So I soaked my feet in apple cider vinegar and it worked!!

3 Likes

@apes2020 @DLS, just tried the apple cider vinegar so let’s see🤞.

I do think it’s hormone related because it gets much worse during my time of the month, but it’s always there.

2 Likes

Hahaha love when you interject. @apes2020 this is the thread by you I didn’t know I needed until now :heart: Continue to shower us with your knowledge!!

2 Likes

How much is it for you? I just looked it up and it’s at Target for $18.49. Cheaper at Rite Aid. Do you have Target there?