Skincare, makeup, and all things beauty ❤

eede767b30c1675550857b933e637602e8394522e7a6c4cb35e5989ad84c25ec.0 lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::tada:

1 Like

Its definetly a thread for everyone, male or female, non binary, unicorns, and all elves, faires and aliens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can you choose category? I would love to belong to the fairy category thank you.

Fun fact that unfortunately doesn’t have much to do with beauty. In the old times people thought that kids belonging to the autism spectrum actually was fairy kids that the fairies had switched, they also said the same about very petite and extremely beautiful people.

2 Likes

You can definetly belong to the fairy category :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:96e1c6e7f84a5c0a8796426274f9f650187c3ef5673a95d0e826a8cba4d3aa67.0

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Any good tips for sunburn? :sun_with_face: :confused:

1 Like

Aloe vera gel. Or plan natural aloe vera ! Snap the plant, get the gel sap that comes out of it and apply. Works wonders.

Also , lucas paw paw balm.

1 Like

Natural yoghurt or processed sour milk works just fine too. But processed sour milk might be a Swedish thing I guess. (Yes we eat it, it doesn’t taste bad) :blush:

1 Like

Thankful for some advice. I’m planning to give up shaving my legs, for the like 10th time in a row, ni matter how I do it or what I use, I’m getting cut. I had the same thought last summer and discovered that I was allergic to the Veet cream you can use instead. So now I’m considering waxing. Those wax strips you can buy and heat up in your palms. Problem is that my skin is extremely dry and sensitive, and brands better than the other ones? How tricky is it to do yourself, and just about everything else I need to know?

As you guys know by now, I live in a village in the middle of nowhere. Going to a Beauty salon isn’t an option, and I’m going to have to order online or check in the grocery store. No experts available, that’s why I’m asking :joy:

1 Like

I am loving this thread! Most of my beauty products are drug store because that’s what I can afford and I make it work! So that being said… I need some good tips for filling in my eyebrows!

1 Like

I use these and haven’t cut myself with them, lol

4 Likes

I feel like I’m afraid to try. It’s usually the heel or the place where you bend the knee that gets problematic, but sometimes it’s like everywhere I’ve got tendons visable. :joy: Maybe I’m just not careful enough.

3 Likes

OK so in the shower , only use fragrance free washes. This one is great, you can use it on your legs as a larther up to shave with. Make sure you are using body moisturiser every single time you get out of the shower. If you put the moisturizer on as soon as you have dried your self off, it obsords better.

Thie razors is fool proof. I’ve used it for a decade. You wont get nips and cuts with it as it has a built in gel device that helps.

Make sure you are moisturising you legs everyday. Do this for a week then shave on Sundays.

Also if you use exfoliation gloves in this shower , it will help to smooth your skin out.

So the three tips are : no fragrented shaving gels. They irritate.

Moisturise every night.

Use exfoliation gloves in the shower.

If you do all this, you should not have an issue :heart:

I buy the razors from my supermarket when they are on special. $35 is expensive. They do come in smaller parks of two or three. Search amazon and you will find them :heart:

1 Like

@DLS donna thats the exact ones that I use too! Ive used them for a decade and they are brilliant.

1 Like

I promise you, with these razors you won’t get cut. They are fool proof :heart:

1 Like

OK eyebrows :heart:

The first thing I HIGHLY recommend is that you go to a brow salon and get your brows tinted and laminated.

Brow laminating is a game changer.

Its quick, painless , and changes your intire face.

Where I live , I can pay anywhere from $50-100.

Once you get this done, you won’t have to do your brows. You just wake up looking fabulous!

It last a little while. Depends on how careful you are with cleansing your face.

It highly recommend everyone try this at least once.

If anyone has already had it done, let me know!

Black seed oil is a game changer! I drink a teaspoon of it everyday. It is a product that has been around since the pharaoh days :tada:

1 Like
1 Like

If you want a product that is fail safe and a fan favorite. I recommend the benefit gimme brow. Its fantastic. Its not drug store, but I guarantee if you save a bit of cash and buy the bit more expensive product like this one, you face will thank you.

Our brows can make or break our face shape. Bad brows can change a whole look. Alot of the drug store brow products aren’t great. This is natural looking and dosnt make you look like you have a brown catapillar hanging out on top of your eyes :joy: