SMART Group for Talking Sober

They give em out for free up here

That’s what I am hoping for… plus I am thinking of becoming a volunteer at the meeting; you need to do some background study before you can facilitate at the meeting…

1 Like

Yeah, I think you can probably get the training stuff through the website. The meeting up here and a lot of people from the outpatient I was attending. There seemed to be a decent amount of overlap between what they teach in rehab and what they teach in SMART

1 Like

They have all the information on training and how to become a facilitator on their website.

1 Like

Can I join this group?

2 Likes

Of course!! We are waiting on everyone to get the workbook before we get started :slight_smile:

Perfect. I just downloaded the book.

1 Like

Word. I’m on it.

2 Likes

I’ve just got the book! I definitely need a program I can work on and stick to…

2 Likes
  • I have received my book
  • I am still waiting for my book

0 voters

Hopefully going to get it tonight…

2 Likes

I am a fan of SMART RECOVERY . I will follow this thread and hope to see some discussions happening soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a book already? I’m just trying to figure out a good time for us all to get started.

1 Like

I do. I just have to dig it out from whatever place I left it .

2 Likes

Btw. I just skimmed through the printable version that someone posted on here and it doesn’t have any of the worksheets and is much smaller. It’s not the complete SMART workbook. Just wanted to let everyone know.

I have the book :grin:

1 Like

He I’m in Derek thanks for the invite. What did I miss

1 Like

Welcome! Nothing yet. We are still waiting on everyone to get the workbook! Do you have one yet? If not, I attached a link in the original post.

Sweet! I’m on it!

Sorry haven’t really been on here much. Yeah I am.