Sober All Sports

The Cowgirls?

2 Likes

I am not a Cowboy’s fan. Great early gift. Our Bills are trying to keep it interesting this season. I am more worried about the patriots game than any other, those sleeper games get alot of teams.

1 Like

You ready for some football @Jasty2 ?

philadelphia-eagles
de9acdaa718f4e66e7271db7f5fad5fc

2 Likes

I am. Jalen and Geno both playing. Jalen is sick Geno is injured. We just demoted our defensive play caller, and our best corner is out against a very good receiving core. I have no idea how this game is gonna go. :grin:

1 Like

And I’ve been up since about 3am, I hope I’m not sleeping like a toddler by the end of the first quarter

1 Like

Our old head coach won’t let you down… he’s a rocket scientist ya know??? Called the greatest defensive play of the year…

1 Like

He’s something alright. I don’t think Slay’s hurt, I think he’s hiding.

1 Like

I feel soooo bad for Slay getting stuck with that turd again… what a kick in the nuts

1 Like

I’m hoping for a win, but I’m not holding my breath. We have 2 key DB’s out and Geno still hasn’t been named starter, but to never know.

As long as it’s entertaining, I’ll be happy.

1 Like

Not sure how many Seahawk games you’ve watched, but this is typical Seahawks; fall behind, tie, fall behind, tie… up to the last 1:30 of the game, then its 50/50… not good my poor heart. Lol

2 Likes

Holy Shit!!

1 Like

Wow!!! What a finish!!

2 Likes

Unbelievable!!

1 Like

Ugh I fell asleep and missed it :rofl:. Price you pay when the alarm goes off at 3:00 am. I hate Monday night games because of the 3 hour time difference on the east coast. :grin:

3 Likes

Thank god we had already clinched a playoff spot. But it is still not gonna be a good day in Philly. Congrats :v:

2 Likes

I was today years old when I heard about the Seattle Kracken :man_shrugging:
@HoofHearted
You guys got a hockey team?
The Kracken?
Seriously?

4 Likes

Whaaaat you haven’t heard!? It’s a big deal around here!

Now all we need is our Sonics back!

4 Likes

Bills squeaked out another win. LFG
Ready to make some noise in the playoffs :thinking:

3 Likes

My Eagles are struggling bad. Got two games against the suck ass Giants and 1 against the Cardinals to get it right, or we’re gonna be going home early. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s a Christmas miracle schedule for the eagles. I mean you can’t underestimate any team but I wouldn’t be to worried if I were you. The Bills playoffs hopes are coming down to the last regular season game when hopefully they can squish the fish

2 Likes