Sober All Sports

Good game. My bolts put up a good fight.

3 Likes

Way to make it a close game @Dan531
Congratulations making it to the playoffs. Right?

4 Likes

Hell yes!!! First time ever winning the NFC North! Shouldn’t have been that close though. Our playoff life will be short but that’s alright :+1: next 2 seasons will be the window

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the lions fans in here. Happy for that fan base.
To all the Vikings fans out there, sorry but that’s what happens when your coach uses Nick Mullens like he’s Dan Marino multiple weeks in a row. Should of stuck with the run

4 Likes

Ok this feels wrong and only happens on occasions like this… gooo Cowboy’s :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

That’s waaay wrong.
Wifey and I been debating this.
It’s a tough one but……
I guess we just hate the Cowboys more than I love the Bills.

3 Likes

You’re dead to me. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That was a good game. Dallas sucks. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao hadn’t even noticed the effect a cowboys win would have on your eagle’s. Btw I’m Brian selfish recovering addict :rofl:

On another note. Christmas day NBA Celtics Lakers again I ain’t mad about it

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Might look it up.

1 Like

Oh, and Hapoy Christmas to you my friend.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas Eric.

1 Like

It’s just amazing to see first division title in 30
Years, it’s been a lot of suffering for the fans of Detroit,

I really like Dan Campbell he earned it and his players love him, work hard even if it’s an one game exit, it’s definitely growth in the right direction

2 Likes

Another short interruption to yo’alls American sports season. Sorry for that. Family business this time. My nephew Simon (who I’ll be spending tonight’s Christmas dinner with) is in training for the Paris Olympics this coming June. It’s going pretty well it seems as he just set a world record on one of the two standard indoor rowing machines. He’ll need to be at his best too as he is up against Ollie Zeidle, the German mastodont who’s the defending world champion. I was looking at tickets to see it happen live but it’s neigh impossible. Might have to watch it on tv. Go Simon anyway!

10 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Wish him luck. Let us know how he makes out.

2 Likes

Oh I love a good spoiler. Especially when it’s not my team.
Merry Christmas @TMAC

1 Like

@Dan531
Pulling for your Boys.
Let’s end the year with a big Lion “W”

1 Like

Tough to beat the Zebras and the Cowboys in Dallas. That’s alright, was a good game.

1 Like

My Eagles have officially imploded. SMH :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Not sure I can watch the rest of this Bills game. Cmon Buffalo

On another note. “Professional” athletes participating on a team and can’t finish a seaon at a 20% win rate. I have played on some untalented teams(hockey, baseball, basketball) as an amateur and we still won probably 30% of our games, show some competitive pride

1 Like