Sober All Sports

@TrustyBird @Dan531
Congrats guys, that was a great win. I hope they go all the way. FYI I cried when the Eagles won in 2017-18 totally acceptable. :grin:

5 Likes

You guys deserve it. Did you see the season ticket holder in the crowd who has been attending since the 60s? :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

@Dan531

2 Likes

Happy for all you Lions fans. Now its time to watch the Bill’s do the same and exercise some demons and build a new legacy

3 Likes

Let’s go Bills!!!

4 Likes

Really Buffalo really. This is why I stopped watching organized sports for a long time and just enjoyed playing them

3 Likes

Maybe next year? :laughing:
At least we won’t loose the Super Bowl.

4 Likes

I got this thing about Tucker. Him and my son played soccer together. He was a real @#$&:grimacing:. I use to baby sit them at soccer camp in the summer.
@Jasty2
@tifflynn07
I actually get off more on the Cowboys and Ravens loosing. Than I do on my Bills winning. Which they didn’t. Obviously I have a lot of work to do on my recovery.
I actually hate the Chiefs too. But I love Mahomes and I actually love the Ravens quarterback too. Lamar?

And ya I am kind of a big softie.
Go teams!

3 Likes

IMG_1408
This is who I am for this game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Jasty2
@tifflynn07

3 Likes

Well that explains everything. :rofl::rofl::v::+1:

1 Like

@tifflynn07

IMG_1412

2 Likes

The problem there is I also happen to be a swiftie lol… im very torn over here

I love everyone which makes it really hard to sh!t talk… bc I want them all to win… I mean mostly Ravens… but there isn’t a team I don’t like in the playoffs this year. All the teams I really dislike… like Steelers, etc are long gone.

2 Likes

Compassion, good will towards others and empathy are great qualities to have.

1 Like

Im kinda over the taylor swift coverage…last game i watched i saw more swift than mahomes on screen. Its ridiculous

2 Likes

How about the cowboys?

Don’t bother me. They’re both cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I think if y’all win the Super Bowl Taylor should get a ring too. If y’all loose she’ll get all the blame.

3 Likes

So true @Dazercat its hard being taylor swift. But how epic would that be if kelsey won the superbowl, taylor runs out onto the field and he proposes right there ahhhh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The who… :wink::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Okay great. I just met you and thought I was gonna have to block you already, if you were a fan. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Clever girl :blush:

2 Likes